• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2024/25

#CarabaoCup#Tickets#AwayTickets#Information#CoventryCity

Coventry City vs Spurs, Carabao Cup​

Wednesday 18 September, kick-off 8pm
Allocation: 3,142, including 10 wheelchair user/personal assistant pairs and 10 ambulant/personal assistant pairs.

Prices:
Adult: £30.00
Seniors (over 65): £25.00
18-21-year-olds: £25.00
Under 18: £20.00
Wheelchair and Ambulant tickets are priced as above with a free of charge personal assistant ticket

You can but I think this what they limited how many times you can do that
And I also don’t think you will get loyalty points if you don’t attend
Eh? Where did they limit how many times you can use Ticket Share? If there was a limit I assume that would be for PL games but I don’t recall seeing that in any case?

Eh? Where did they limit how many times you can use Ticket Share? If there was a limit I assume that would be for PL games but I don’t recall seeing that in any case?
Thought that was the recent change as part of the plans that you must attend or sell through the club
To basically atop people buying a ST and “gifting it/selling it on” every game
We had a guy next to us who has cancelled his ST ticket as he is a singer in the canaries and can’t make games so always sells it on

Thought that was the recent change as part of the plans that you must attend or sell through the club
To basically atop people buying a ST and “gifting it/selling it on” every game
We had a guy next to us who has cancelled his ST ticket as he is a singer in the canaries and can’t make games so always sells it on
Ah. I know what you mean. But actually passing it on via Ticket Share or via the Exchange are both fine as the club have visibility. What I think they are trying to stop is the passing on via screenshotting. Of course once they have a better picture of how many tickets are passed on (though Ticket Sharing), they might start to put limits in place.

Edit - and they’ve also closed the loophole of Sharing a concession ticket to an adult. Well you can still do it but the adult has to pay the difference to the club. Probably the main driver behind the new rule.

Ah. I know what you mean. But actually passing it on via Ticket Share or via the Exchange are both fine as the club have visibility. What I think they are trying to stop is the passing on via screenshotting. Of course once they have a better picture of how many tickets are passed on (though Ticket Sharing), they might start to put limits in place.

Edit - and they’ve also closed the loophole of Sharing a concession ticket to an adult. Well you can still do it but the adult has to pay the difference to the club. Probably the main driver behind the new rule.

It's an interesting point you raise: do any concession tickets that people have bought and then put up for sale via the ticket exchange ever stay at concession rates?
I've always assumed not...my BIL has 3 Season tickets and says every time he puts the concession tickets on sale the club re-sell it as adult tickets..

I've just discovered that because I'm on the automatic cup scheme, I've paid for my 1882 ticket for Qarabag, even though I received no notification of the price in advance. What is the price, I hear you ask? Well, you'll probably be as thrilled as I was to learn that it's £80.

That's £80, when it's £30 for a regular adult ticket. I get two beers, a pie and, possibly, the chance to see grown men having a selfie with Paul Allen.

It's a disgrace.

I've just discovered that because I'm on the automatic cup scheme, I've paid for my 1882 ticket for Qarabag, even though I received no notification of the price in advance. What is the price, I hear you ask? Well, you'll probably be as thrilled as I was to learn that it's £80.

That's £80, when it's £30 for a regular adult ticket. I get two beers, a pie and, possibly, the chance to see grown men having a selfie with Paul Allen.

It's a disgrace.
Saw Clive in Padstow in July. Didn't ask him for a selfie, just gave a nod and a smile. I'm too cool. :D :cool:

Back