• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2015/16

Put it on then check out your listing to see what the actual price is, then go and amend if you think its too high

Or sell it to a fan on here for face value !!!
Cheers, but that's the thing - I don't think you do see the actual price they will pay. When anyone browses the tickets on StubHub they see the prices that the seller puts, but then when you buy them Stubhub whacks on another big fee (I think). You can't see that unless you log in and put the ticket in your basket. I'm not going to do that just to check the price. Guess I could sell it on here face value, but it's a ST and I'll have to bug a friend to meet buyer in the pub beforehand or something & it'd be a lot easier just to use SatansHub. Maybe I will mid week. Poxy game rescheduling.

I'm trying to sell my Man U ticket on Stubhub as I can't go. Sorry if this is the wrong thread, but does anyone know how to tell the 'what the buyer sees' price on there? They used to give you all that info when you chose a price, but now it only talks about the price you put and the fee they'll charge for listing it - but seems there's another fee that gets whacked on the buyer making it more expensive that what's listed when you browse the stadium plan. Does it add that on checkout? You can't see it without logging in. So confusing.
I'm applying for Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Ideally hoping I can at least pay for the train with this ticket sale, but I don't want to take the mick out of whoever buys it.

There is a face value Facebook site somewhere for spurs fans

Cheers, but that's the thing - I don't think you do see the actual price they will pay. When anyone browses the tickets on StubHub they see the prices that the seller puts, but then when you buy them Stubhub whacks on another big fee (I think). You can't see that unless you log in and put the ticket in your basket. I'm not going to do that just to check the price. Guess I could sell it on here face value, but it's a ST and I'll have to bug a friend to meet buyer in the pub beforehand or something & it'd be a lot easier just to use SatansHub. Maybe I will mid week. Poxy game rescheduling.
It's no biggie to put it in your cart to see the final price. You don't have to buy it and it would probably have taken you less time to do that than to type up this post. ;)

In any case, anyone going to purchase a ticket on Stubhub knows that there will be a fee added, so it's not like you're the one pulling the wool over their eyes. And if they find the price too high, they'll just pass. Although it's noble of you too not want the buyer to get fleeced, not much you can do, so don't fret too much about it.

Chelsea away update - Season Ticket Holders with 321 or more loyalty points have been successful and will be issued a ticket.

Last year May fixtures were published on 2nd April, but there will be one fewer weekends in May this year.

We are at Cheatski on Mon 2nd May 20:00 .... on Sky

So, no answer, just more background

Another 10 days nearer kick-off and still no news. Less than 5 weeks to the Southampton match and we still dont know what time/day the match is being played. It really
is total disregard for the fans

Maybe Thursday morning, after the FA Cup semis are set up and the PL rearrangements are confirmed

Title rivals Leicester, Arsenal and Tottenham will be live on Sky Sports on the penultimate weekend of an enthralling Premier League season.

Leaders Leicester moved seven points clear of nearest rivals Tottenham at the start of April and Sky Sports viewers will be able to follow their bid for a maiden top-flight title throughout the remaining two months.

New Sky Live Premier League games
  • Sat May 7: Leicester v Everton (5.30pm)
  • Sun May 8: Tottenham v Southampton (1.30pm)
  • Sun May 8: Emirates Marketing Project v Arsenal (4pm)
Sky Sports will show Claudio Ranieri's side in action against Sunderland, West Ham and Swansea in April - and have now added the Foxes' home clash against Everton on May 7 to its live schedule.

Tottenham will be hoping to seize on any slip-ups and will play in front of the Sky cameras five times in April and early May, with their home fixture against Southampton added to the bill on May 8.

A Super Sunday double-header on that day will also feature Arsenal's trip to the Etihad to face Emirates Marketing Project - a game that could have ramifications for the top-four tussle.

April:

Sat 9: Emirates Marketing Project v West Bromwich Albion (5.30pm)

Sun 10: Sunderland v Leicester City (1.30pm)

Sun 10: Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United (4pm)

Sat 16: Chelsea v Emirates Marketing Project (5.30pm)

Sun 17: Leicester City v West Ham (1.30pm)

Sun 17: Arsenal v Crystal Palace (4pm)

Mon 18: Stoke City v Tottenham Hotspur (8pm)

Sun 24: Emirates Marketing Project v Stoke City (12pm)

Sun 24: Sunderland v Arsenal (2.05pm)

Sun 24: Leicester City v Swansea City (4.15pm)

Mon 25: Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion (8pm)

Sat 30: Arsenal v Norwich City (5.30pm)

May:

Sun 1: Manchester United v Leicester City (1.30pm)

Sun 1: Southampton v Emirates Marketing Project (4pm)

Mon 2: Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur (8pm)

Sat 7: Leicester City v Everton (5.30pm)

Sun 8: Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton (1.30pm)

Sun 8: Emirates Marketing Project v Arsenal (4pm)

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...arsenal-tottenham-live-on-penultimate-weekend

Finally, thanks Sky. But yet again Leicester play before us, so in effect we play catch-up for the next 5 matches.

I am not sure I believe in this whole catch up thing; you play your games.

With Leicester playing before us I feel it gives a psychological boost - could even boost confidence/atmosphere at the lane if we know we need to win etc.

FFS! Another Sunday game! There is no Europe so why keep putting us on Sunday/Monday? I think the title is gone now but I Sunday games are just the worst!

Personally i think the Monday night thing is a bit strange......how we get shifted to 'MNF' 3 weeks in a row must be unheard of. Not sure if it makes a difference but we have to watch the rest of the weekends games and then have at least 1 night to stew and think about the ramifications and pressure to perform if licester slip up or someone is catching us.

Personally i think the Monday night thing is a bit strange......how we get shifted to 'MNF' 3 weeks in a row must be unheard of. Not sure if it makes a difference but we have to watch the rest of the weekends games and then have at least 1 night to stew and think about the ramifications and pressure to perform if licester slip up or someone is catching us.
It's defo to fudge us over as Sky want Leicester to win it

Getting your excuses in early I see ;)

I was quite surprised we were not both on the Sunday. I had a feeling we might have been the 1.30pm but thought Leicester might have been the 4pm. I think Everton game might be the day they win it. Although I suppose with them showing Emirates Marketing Project-Arsenal they get to show 3 of the top 4 on the same afternoon (well, I assume we will all still be in the Top 4 by then!)
I personally dont mind the early Sun ko, get to stay behind for the players parade without getting back up 'norf too late

Back