• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FIFA 15 top ten player rankings

whats cavani done in the CL that Ibra hasn't?

Helped Napoli win their group ahead of a more talented Emirates Marketing Project side. Ibrahimovic has played for clubs like Barcelona, AC Milan, Inter Milan etc and hasn't particularly stood out in the latter stages.

Suarez and Diego Costa are both ticking time bombs. I wouldn't want either due to the potential problems that they could cause for their own team.

Falcao is an excellent striker but how much of an impact have the injuries had?

I've never really been that impressed by Cavani. He's dropped down the ranking for PSG for good reason. Ibra is the main man there.

Lewandowski is the pick of the bunch out of those other strikers that you have named and would be my third pick after Aguero.

Well Cavani has only been there for 1 season.

Too early to tell if Falcao's injuries have finished him but I'm not ruling him out yet.

I realise Ibra scores incredible goals, I just don't see why he's so ineffective in the big games if he really is the best striker in the world, basically Henry mk II.

Back