• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FIFA 15 top ten player rankings

Mulletperm

Mauricio Taricco
Wasn't sure whether to put this in Random or here.

Here are EA's FIFA 15 top ten ranked players for the new game. Thoughts?

1. Lionel Messi 93
2. Cristiano Ronaldo 92
3. Arjen Robben 90
4. Zlatan Ibrahimovic 90
5. Manuel Neuer 90
6. Andres Iniesta 89
7. Luis Suarez 89
8. Bastian Schweinsteiger 88
9. Franck Ribery 88
10. Eden Hazard 88

no Bale?? He'd be ahead of Ribery and Hazard for a start.

Agree, think Bale was 87 or so last year on FIFA but should easily be ahead of Ribery, Hazard is debatable unless based soley on last season.

FIFA ratings are always a mess though. Generally the people on the front cover are the best in the game. Remember Rooney was in the top 2 or 3 players on the game when he was featured. Something like a 92 overall at one point. Ridiculous!

Maybe I'm blind sighted but I don't see how Cech is rated at the same level as Lloris. Cech should be an 82.

And I agree with the others that say that Bale should be more highly rated.

And those are just the first of my views.

Mata top 50 and ahead of Fabregas..... Some fairly inflated values for the Man.utd squad as usual!

no Bale?? He'd be ahead of Ribery and Hazard for a start.

Agree, think Bale was 87 or so last year on FIFA but should easily be ahead of Ribery, Hazard is debatable unless based soley on last season.

FIFA ratings are always a mess though. Generally the people on the front cover are the best in the game. Remember Rooney was in the top 2 or 3 players on the game when he was featured. Something like a 92 overall at one point. Ridiculous!

hazard_quote_850x478_2.jpg

How is Ibrahimovic number 4? What's her ever achieved in the CL to be put above those that have all won it/performed to a higher level?

He's the best out and out striker in the World. He's more of a physical threat than any other player and scores the kind of goals which ought to really only be scored in FIFA. Outside of Messi & Ronaldo, he would be my next choice for a signing...(if age wasn't a factor).

It would have been fascinating to see him play in the premier league, I'd be surprised if it happened now though...

He's the best out and out striker in the World. He's more of a physical threat than any other player and scores the kind of goals which ought to really only be scored in FIFA. Outside of Messi & Ronaldo, he would be my next choice for a signing...(if age wasn't a factor).

So again, why hasn't he done it in the CL? He's played for some pretty big clubs. I would take a fit and healthy Falcao, Diego Costa, Suarez, Cavani and Lewandowksi above him. He scores amazing goals and has a hard shot, which I guess is why he's rated so highly on FIFA.

So again, why hasn't he done it in the CL? He's played for some pretty big clubs. I would take a fit and healthy Falcao, Diego Costa, Suarez, Cavani and Lewandowksi above him. He scores amazing goals and has a hard shot, which I guess is why he's rated so highly on FIFA.

whats cavani done in the CL that Ibra hasn't?

Back