• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 2017/18

Never usually bothered with arsenal anymore but seeing as I'm depressed about the fa cup. Hoping arsenal go out of Europa. I've lowered myself to their standard

I told you there's no way Arsenal will beat Atletico over 2 legs. That went about as bad as it could go for Atletico and they still got a good result. They will dump Arsenal out at their stadium.

Normally I would have lumped on an Arsenal winner with 5 mins to go and filled my boots. But they weren't playing trouser-droppers West Ham or Watford, Atletico are different gravy.
Big chance lost playing 10 men for 80 mins, but, can't smile yet, still a long way to go, and playing for a 0-0 at home would be far too risky. AM are faves now, but the way this end of season is start to pan out, I am not ruling out Arsenal fluking a win over there

Back