That's the only bit I don't completely agree with - because that destroys Emirates Marketing Project fans.The damage they have done is immeasurable. The whole situation is a complete mess. They’ve robbed managers, players & fans of experiences and memories. Everyone ought to be seeking compensation. It's a damning day for English football. I Hope they rot away in non-league for good.
Give the Bury phoenix club leasehold of the stadiumThat's the only bit I don't completely agree with - because that destroys Emirates Marketing Project fans.
Dissolve the going concern, expunge them from the period in question, allow the fans to start a new Emirates Marketing Project and wish them all the best.
That said - I didn't hear too many protests from fans.
Credit to the likes of AFC Wimbledon and FC United for taking a stand when things became unacceptable.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.