• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Do you want QPR to get relegated?

£90k a week, they deserve everything that comes to them, thats truely pathetic

Worth evey penny to them if he keeps them in the premier league. If Defoe comes in January, I guarantee he will score more goals in half a season then a whole season of Ade and Soldado combined !

Sandro was awesome yesterday. I wish I could work out why Paulinho is still at Spurs but Sandro isn't.
We have made some mighty strange transfers in the last couple of seasons.

Sandro was awesome yesterday. I wish I could work out why Paulinho is still at Spurs but Sandro isn't.
We have made some mighty strange transfers in the last couple of seasons.

@physioroom: Sandro will be assessed after picking up a hamstring problem "Its frustrating. We need Sandro to play more 90 mins" admitted Redknapp #QPR

More then Soldado and Ade combined.

Defoe's last 12 months for us were between January 2013 and January 2014.

Do you stand by that statement that he scored more than Ade and Soldado combined in that period? I'm sure that statement sounds accurate but is wildly inaccurate. Defoe for most of his last year for us was dreadful in terms of goalscoring, apart from in the EL..

I quite like Queens Park Rejects. How about we help them out in january with Ade and Kaboul! I'm sure 'Arry wouldn't hesitate to bring them over for a ridiculous fee.

Man U (H)
Stoke (A)
Southampton (H)
Sunderland (A)
Hull (A)
Tottenham (H)
Arsenal (H)

Crystal Palace (A)
Everton (H)
West Brom (A)
Chelsea (H)
Aston Villa (A)
West Ham (H)
Liverpool (A)
Man C (A)
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (H)
Leicester (A)

Still not a single away point so far this season. Can easily see 17 losses in a row coming, though they'll probably get draws at Villa and Sunderland.

Thank feck we've already played QPR at WHL so there's no chance of Spurs suffering the ignominy of being the ones to end their record breaking run!

@OptaJoe: 10 - QPR have become the first team to lose their first 10 away games of a top-flight season since Sunderland in 1964-65. Hoopless.

@BBCMOTD: Harry Redknapp claims an "insider" at @QPRFC is trying to get him sacked http://bbc.in/1znlKJU
B7i5NIBCAAEThhM.jpg

Back