• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dereck Chisora

Watch this, the actual VIDEO of the brawl!

[video=youtube;Nhxxfp4hYAc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhxxfp4hYAc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

They should have a royal rumble for boxing i.e. have six of the best boxers, from the different weight classes all battle it out in the ring at the same time.

Apparently he was arrested at the airport... Not suprised when you threaten to shoot someone. The guys nothing more than a thug off the street, stood there with his jeans round his arse and bandana over his face like some council estate gang member! Don't need scum like this representing our country, complete embarrassment! The pair of them are!

The video starts with Haye interrupting the press conference, they guy really annoys me as he believes his own hype so much he actually thinks he is Mohammed Ali or something when infact Ali would own him within the first ten seconds

ESPN Classic shows a lot of Tyson's early fights. He would have destroyed everyone today, Klitchko brothers included.

Lol at all of this, couple of mugs. I really hope we get a British heavyweight with some class soon, these two are just an embarrassment. The world must be laughing at us.

Chisora is so typical of the people of London. Bunch of mugs, caught up in their own vision of self importance with massive chips on their shoulders. Such scum we have on our streets and now it appears in professional sports.

That video clears up alot. Haye did hit Chisora with the bottle. Adam Booth WASN'T hit with a bottle, he was hit by David Haye wielding a tripod (2.50 into video).

What a prize taco. I hope no one buys the fight.

That video clears up alot. Haye did hit Chisora with the bottle. Adam Booth WASN'T hit with a bottle, he was hit by David Haye wielding a tripod (2.50 into video).

What a prize taco. I hope no one buys the fight.

they think they are Frazier & Ali, it's just flimflam, I do hope Chisora shuts Haye up in the ring though

I really wanna get into boxing, but this sort of thing turns me off the sport. I can't stand all the other nonsense, half of which is probably staged. Always rucks at press conferences, Haye saying things like "this fight is gunna be more one sided than a gang rape", if a footballer said that he'd get banned for the rest of the season. I already watch football, a sport with more than enough clams in it, I think I'll give boxing a wide berth from now on.

Boxing is an absolute farce. Can't believe it's so big in the UK. Can't think of any country that cares as much.

ESPN Classic shows a lot of Tyson's early fights. He would have destroyed everyone today, Klitchko brothers included.

Lol at all of this, couple of mugs. I really hope we get a British heavyweight with some class soon, these two are just an embarrassment. The world must be laughing at us.

That's the truth...early Tyson was a GHod-like beautiful fighter...

I really wanna get into boxing, but this sort of thing turns me off the sport. I can't stand all the other nonsense, half of which is probably staged. Always rucks at press conferences, Haye saying things like "this fight is gunna be more one sided than a gang rape", if a footballer said that he'd get banned for the rest of the season. I already watch football, a sport with more than enough clams in it, I think I'll give boxing a wide berth from now on.

Agree with this too, Haye is a total clown shoe, Chisora is a thick taco, the sport has lost so much since the old days of great fighters as mentioned above by someone...fudge me, Henry Cooper wouldn't spend a tinkle on the lot of them!

wouldn't surprise me if it was all a set up.

Alot of people saying this, seems weird that

1. Haye was there in the first place
2. When that guy says "security can you remove this man"to Haye, no security turn up
3. Chisora gets up and goes over to Haye to square up to him in the middle of an interview and the cameras and entourage just follow him, no one intervenes.

It just all stinks to me. And the pair of them should never be allowed to box again. Haye doesn't even habe a license so why don't they just stop him from accuiring one and kick Chisora to the kurb!

Back