• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dejan Kulusevski

If Levy can save us EUR5m per week, he DEFINITELY should. Calm down on this, Deki was not about to jump to some other club.
So an offer from a bigger club like Real Madrid for example, wouldn't have made him think about jumping ship? When clubs see blood în the water they jump and that was what Levi was doing, clowning around. Even Romano said Deki was worried about his future and that Kulusevski deal is under threat with Levi trying to lower the price. We were lucky nobody jumped, remember Willian.

Negotiating a deal isn't clowning around and we had to negotiate the deal as the obligation to buy was dependant on CL qualification.

If a club that Kulusevski wanted to join over us was interested, his agent and himself would have known about it and wouldn't have joined us regardless of when the offer to Juve went in. Use some GHod damn common sense.

Negotiating a deal isn't clowning around and we had to negotiate the deal as the obligation to buy was dependant on CL qualification.

If a club that Kulusevski wanted to join over us was interested, his agent and himself would have known about it and wouldn't have joined us regardless of when the offer to Juve went in. Use some GHod damn common sense.
He would've joined us, he signed an agreement to join when he came on loan last year. The only one that could've pulled the plug on the deal was us.

So an offer from a bigger club like Real Madrid for example, wouldn't have made him think about jumping ship? When clubs see blood în the water they jump and that was what Levi was doing, clowning around. Even Romano said Deki was worried about his future and that Kulusevski deal is under threat with Levi trying to lower the price. We were lucky nobody jumped, remember Willian.
He wasn't, it's been repeated loads of times already, he signed a contract and couldn't pull out of joining us.
And it's Levy, not Levi.

If that's the case then it really is moaning over nothing- only issue would be if we couldn't agree a fee with Juve or if they decided not to sell? Which we did and they did, so what's the complaint again?
No, we had an option to buy, the only way the deal doesn't go through is if we walk away. Juve could've said no to reducing the price, pay the full amount, and then we would've had to make a decision.
But Kulu or Juve couldn't walk away if we paid the amount agreed in the deal.

No, we had an option to buy, the only way the deal doesn't go through is if we walk away. Juve could've said no to reducing the price, pay the full amount, and then we would've had to make a decision.
But Kulu or Juve couldn't walk away if we paid the amount agreed in the deal.
If that is the case then so be it. I believed complications could arrive and other clubs could come sniffing, maybe get Deki unsettled. I'll drop it, it's not like people need more reason to want Levi out, we already have more than enough.

If that's the case then it really is moaning over nothing- only issue would be if we couldn't agree a fee with Juve or if they decided not to sell? Which we did and they did, so what's the complaint again?

We would have had to just had to pay full whack as originally agreed. I would speculate the club looked at it logically and it being a new manager and took a wait, worth doing based on the uproar that we hear about not buying players the manager wants. Also looking at Juve situation using it to nick 5m off with no real jeopardy to the deal, just good admin. He has signed now so all good, any doubts erased and we go on.....

Isak and Deki up front for Sweden tonight, but they and the team were poor.
Outplayed by Ralf Rangnick's Austria, only Sweden's keeper kept them in it but he eventually spilled 2 shots back into play.

Look at all the silverware he brought, not enough room în the cabinet. All that with very low ticket prices.
I'm sure Levi's have won loads of awards but not being a fashion expert I've no idea. Ticket prices? You just go into a shop and buy them?
OIP._t_aa5LZDCgVrueukJ16FAHaHa

Having seen both of the pre-season games (yes I realise they're only pre-season), but I have to say we look far more effective with a right-footed player on the right wing than we have with Kulu there.

Both Devine and Solomon looked far more effective and dangerous when they were on the right. Kulu constantly cutting back onto his left, particularly against a packed defence, was simply too easy to defend against. There were several times Kane made runs into the 6 yard box to receive a first time pass, but it all slowed down as Kulu had to cut back and the few times he did cross with his right they were feeble.

Back