• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

So sacking a manager after the last game of the season is worse than sacking him a few days before? I really fail to see the logic.

No saying you are going to sack a manager before a cup final then making him play the cup final. Then sacking him. Is worse than just sacking him before the cup final.

Not sure why that is hard to understand?

Dead man walking atmosphere for the whole game. Rsther than focusing on the game.

No saying you are going to sack a manager before a cup final then making him play the cup final. Then sacking him. Is worse than just sacking him before the cup final.

Not sure why that is hard to understand?

Dead man walking atmosphere for the whole game. Rsther than focusing on the game.
It's a newspaper speculating about what is a likely outcome.

The journo reporting it at the Guardian was told by someone at the club. Anyway, It's still mad that he lasted this long! Although now that it looks like he's off and there are plenty of decent managers in the frame I'm praying it's not true lol

Unless Radcliffe is the source, it's just speculation. There will be loads of staff who've heard rumours, but I doubt there is more substance than that. It looks extremely likely that Ten Hag will get the sack so why not jump the gun with a nice headline

Back