• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Archie Gray

I think this would be so perfect. Our future #4, rotation in that role next season, but also Porro's cover at RB. Homegrown, young enough to become club trained too.

Basically one signing that allows us to get rid of Hojbjerg, Royal, Spence (possibly Skipp too), meaning we can look at overseas players for some of our other summer signings.

It might also lubricate the Rodon deal, a bit like happened with Maddison and Winks 12 months ago today (for Leeds' sake Gray would need to happen today, Rodon tomorrow)

I think this would be so perfect. Our future #4, rotation in that role next season, but also Porro's cover at RB. Homegrown, young enough to become club trained too.

Basically one signing that allows us to get rid of Hojbjerg, Royal, Spence (possibly Skipp too), meaning we can look at overseas players for some of our other summer signings.

It might also lubricate the Rodon deal, a bit like happened with Maddison and Winks 12 months ago today (for Leeds' sake Gray would need to happen today, Rodon tomorrow)
It just makes so much sense, he fits the profile of player Levy likes and whilst he is extremely young he is good enough to play for us now in position(s) we need quality. Added bonus he is HG too, solving another potential issue....

It just makes so much sense, he fits the profile of player Levy likes and whilst he is extremely young he is good enough to play for us now in position(s) we need quality. Added bonus he is HG too, solving another potential issue....

And I think he should become classed as club trained as well (haven't checked his birthday)

Up here in West Yorkshire I am in a fair amount of contact with Leeds fans. This kid seems as close as you can get to a guarantee of quality.
It's hard to see this signing going wrong. If we get him!

Sorry, I meant more from the academy age lot. They all seem to be CBs, CMs or CFs. Soonsup and Santiago (both missing from that list) as wide forwards. But there seems to be no fullbacks of that calibre in the setup.

Udogie was on the list. It's not just academy players. Also as you said isn't a complete list.

Back