• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Recent content by Push and run

  1. P

    Mykhailo Mudryk

    Completely agree on Harry Wilson. Impact players like him, whether starting or from the bench, are invaluable in today's Premier League. Trossard was equally effective. Anyone who delivers goals or assists on a regular basis is extremely valuable.
  2. P

    The Centre Forward thread

    De Zerbi rates Solanke, but obviously he needs to be fit and up to speed pretty quickly. I'm pretty sure we won't be signing another forward if Marmoush arrives, unless we can shift Richarlison before the deadline.
  3. P

    Lucas Bergvall

    Good analysis. I have been recalling his better games and the common thread in those (West Ham away, Liverpool home and a couple of others) saw him arriving in the box at speed. I suspect his best role is as a Lampard/Dele type. Neither of those players were asked to press anywhere as much as...
  4. P

    Omar Marmoush

    I'd love to get excited about this but my City mate says, "Marmoush is weak as pish and Savinho's worse". Not exactly a ringing endorsement, although he does think they will suit RDZ's style and have both suffered at City. Still, he also thought we'd finish top 4 last season so his judgment...
  5. P

    Luca Williams-Barnett

    Byfield is extremely highly rated within the game. Levels above anyone else in his position according to some judges. Hope he's fit soon, he's been out a long while now.
  6. P

    Luca Williams-Barnett

    No. I'd start with LWB. You're either a creator or you're not, and Gallagher is not.
  7. P

    Luca Williams-Barnett

    I think I'd start him - or Moore - in the 10 role on Saturday. Gallagher is not a 10, and the more chances he gets there the more obvious that becomes. If we don't give a young player a start in their best position when there's no fit alternative, when do we take that risk? He is clearly a rare...
  8. P

    The Centre Forward thread

    Some of the comments about Solanke, and his relative worth compared to other strikers, have been a little harsh from my perspective. In the brief period last season where he was available and vaguely sharp, we nearly looked a decent side. Frankfurt away, second half v City. Slim pickings...
  9. P

    (Brennan) Johnson Again Olé Olé!

    Agree. In a world of crazy prices, someone who you can pretty much guarantee will get you 15 goals a season as a wide player/second striker is absolutely worth £35m. I have always thought Brennan's not a touchline hugging winger - something he proved fairly regularly at Spurs - but I think in...
  10. P

    Georges Mikautadze

    We must have been well aware of him before he played against us. It's very 'old Spurs' to sign a player because they had a good game against us, yet despite our scouting and the evidence of our own eyes, 'New Spurs' decided not to take a punt. We ended up missing out on possibly the best forward...
  11. P

    Dominic Solanke

    Soldado ran around a lot on a Saturday, and not a lot else, apparently.
  12. P

    Mathys Tel

    Wish we'd gone for Ekitike, especially after he scored against us for Eintracht. In person I thought he looked good, for Liverpool I think he's been exceptional. Definitely a tier above Mathys at the moment - and not the same type of player. Having said that, I do like Tel's tenacity, attitude...
  13. P

    Callum Olusesi

    He looked a player to me in the few cameos he made last season. Always seemed to be responsible for some of the best passing in the U21 highlights too.
  14. P

    The Centre Forward thread

    I see Ian Moores and raise you Andy Booth
  15. P

    Eli Junior Kroupi

    I think the no hands idea is good, given where the game is at the moment. Alternatively, refs could just apply the laws of the game and stop players using their body to block others unless the ball is within playing distance.
Back