• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Recent content by Jurgen the German

  1. Jurgen the German

    Levy's Plan

    Sorry, perhaps I wasn’t clear enough, but we didn’t do both under Levy in the same campaign. I wouldn’t argue that we didn’t turn up in the finals, but I also think the squad wasn’t as deep as it needed to be. We had an excellent starting XI, but there were still clear holes in the squad...
  2. Jurgen the German

    Levy's Plan

    …which was the first trophy in 18 years. We need trophies and strong league finishes—it shouldn’t be one or the other. I’d certainly never argue that being knocked out of a cup doesn’t matter. I can probably take a guess which poster feels that way about the cups, though. I’m also not “all in”...
  3. Jurgen the German

    Levy's Plan

    And for most seasons before that. Just one top 4 finish which they club hierarchy covets more than anything else since 2019.
  4. Jurgen the German

    Levy's Plan

    Not a great sample size so far. Would we really want to be in the situation again where we get the likes of Njie and Sissoko instead of Mane and Wijnaldum? I must say it’s quite comical seeing the contrast between the level of patience shown to Levy (25 years) even though we went backward for...
  5. Jurgen the German

    Levy's Plan

    Grew our profile and ultimately reached a ceiling which resulted in 6-7 years of decline before Levy eventually left. It’s not like we were top of the league when Levy was sacked or even top 6. We weren’t even in the top half!
  6. Jurgen the German

    ENIC

    One of Levy’s worst managerial choices given he flopped at Chelsea. The team and the manager didn’t have a clue how to score goals once Bale was sold.
  7. Jurgen the German

    Levy's Plan

    We would have ended up with De Zerbi’s 3rd or 4th or 17th choice rather than his first or second choice.
  8. Jurgen the German

    The Spanish Football Thread

    Who would have thought Real would struggle after appointing an over the hill manager who hasn’t been at his peak in over a decade.
  9. Jurgen the German

    The Goon Thread

    You just love defending them don’t you
  10. Jurgen the German

    *** Official TV Thread ***

    Me too. His backstory was brutal.
  11. Jurgen the German

    Richarlison

    In my experience it is
  12. Jurgen the German

    Mathys Tel

    I don’t think the outcome of the game would have been much different had Tel been involved.
  13. Jurgen the German

    Richarlison

    Not Scara himself, but the mods used to be more active in dispute resolution and were more proactive in lowering the temperature when things got heated.
  14. Jurgen the German

    Richarlison

    A few years ago maybe.
  15. Jurgen the German

    *** Official TV Thread ***

    Wait until you get to episode 6 of The Pitt. I watched it a few days ago and it’s still stuck with me ever since.
Back