• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Recent content by Bishop

  1. Bishop

    Mathys Tel

    Many think that is where he is going to end up. Probably could be argued that his best performance for us came playing there.
  2. Bishop

    Richarlison

    You keep saying I'm inconsistent but not articulating it. There's is no difference between the way I rate Savio and Richy. I don't rate on stats, if I did so then maybe you would have a point. I rate on things like touch and control, passing range, vision etc. If you have those things it's...
  3. Bishop

    Richarlison

    Bro you can think I should respond in a particular to suit your narrative but I responded in my way and yes I was snide because I do feel we as a club had become institutionalised into think Levy's way was the only way. But again that does not mean that I personally thought Savio was good value...
  4. Bishop

    Richarlison

    Regarding the stats I was replying to someone who mentioned his stats first. If you read the context of the conversation you will see I didn't actually bring them up, I was just refuting the strength of them. Look back at my post, the main meat had no reference to stats, the stat line was a...
  5. Bishop

    Richarlison

    You keep talking about stats and I don't get why in reference to me. I don't criticise Richy due to stats. I'm not a stats guy, I criticise Richy for his performances and low ability. You're misrepresenting my views on the fee. I literally said on here before we signed him he was expensive and...
  6. Bishop

    Richarlison

    No I never backed the fee. Find a post with me saying he's worth £75m you won't find it. I don't believe Richy has produced more at all. If you're comparing numbers that's an apples to oranges comparison. One is a striker and one is a winger of course Richy will have the higher numbers but...
  7. Bishop

    Richarlison

    I rate Savio in one context, him playing on the left. Period. I don't rate him at all on the right. I've said he's rubbish on the right on this very forum. That's consistency. Besides I'm not a even numbers guy so raw stats don't mean a great deal to me. I'm not even a staunch backer, I've...
  8. Bishop

    Richarlison

    And look at all of your posts praising him. You like and rate him cool for you. I'm not telling you not to so i don't understand why you think I'm not allowed to have my opinion of him and why I can't voice my opinion just as you have?
  9. Bishop

    Richarlison

    Umm I have said we shouldn't have paid £75m for him and especially not to play on the right. So where is the inconsistency? If 5 years into Savio's time with us, we are still seeing Richy level performances can you guess what I'll be saying?....
  10. Bishop

    Richarlison

    Have I? I just say I don't rate him and I don't think he's a net positive. His stats aren't ignored, they just aren't good. Maybe you think that's the standard we need and fair enough if you do. I think we need better.
  11. Bishop

    Richarlison

    It's because they like him and can't fathom how someone might not rate him as a player but also at the same time have no personal beef against him. I don't rate Richy, but that doesn't mean I dislike him, I have no reason to. I just don't think he's a good player.
  12. Bishop

    Richarlison

    I'm not sure, he might reach for Solanke if it doesn't click soonish and I wasn't comparing them at all, just the claim that Richy is the best goal scorer at the club.
  13. Bishop

    Jan Paul van Hecke

    The vet best teams do still have passers in midfield, but you're right there has been a nice away from passing specialists which is crazy because a great pass is usually more effective than a great dribble and I love dribblers.
  14. Bishop

    Levy's Plan

    They didn't always need to sell though, they had to buy because City were picking off their players.
  15. Bishop

    Levy's Plan

    Conversely City's rise massively affected Arsenal, as they were the club City initially picked all their players from. That's weakened Arsenal and allowed us to overtake them. No City and we probably don't finish ahead of Arsenal for 6 seasons.
Back