• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Will Lankshear

Was an article yesterday that said he would be looking for a Championship or League One loan this season too

Bearing in mind the sad events of the last 24 hours I find these comments appalling, even said in jest you should retract them as soon as possible.

No I wrote that before knowing about Trump, I'm against rewriting history to meet current trends. Is it a sad event that innocent spectators were injured or that Trump lived? Theres one to take an outraged stand on.

No I wrote that before knowing about Trump, I'm against rewriting history to meet current trends. Is it a sad event that innocent spectators were injured or that Trump lived? Theres one to take an outraged stand on.
The death of anyone and the attempted murder of another should never be the source of amusement should it.

I rightly fell foul of public opinion on here after a stupid and offence joke last week. Joking about death can never be acceptable shirley?
Yours concerned of Guildford.

The death of anyone and the attempted murder of another should never be the source of amusement should it.

I rightly fell foul of public opinion on here after a stupid and offence joke last week. Joking about death can never be acceptable shirley?
Yours concerned of Guildford.

I can only imagine the indignant outrage and Pearl clutching if it had Biden and you had made even half of the comments that are floating about this site.
Someone has lost their lives and others are critically injured and some of the comments on here disgraceful.
I thought this board was better than that.

I can only imagine the indignant outrage and Pearl clutching if it had Biden and you had made even half of the comments that are floating about this site.
Someone has lost their lives and others are critically injured and some of the comments on here disgraceful.
I thought this board was better than that.
Depends which way those comments flow.

I mean any murder and attempted murder is wrong but the has always seemed to be a flow of how some things are accepted on here.

Trump should be in prison.

More importantly Lankshear should be starting for us next year not going out on loan.

Bearing in mind the sad events of the last 24 hours I find these comments appalling, even said in jest you should retract them as soon as possible.

Given your recent tirade of making rape / slavery jokes, initially blaming everyone for not finding them funny and then eventually sheepishly apologizing it's probably best to stay clear of trying to be an odd little edgelord a bit. Just my two cents, you do you I guess.

Given your recent tirade of making rape / slavery jokes, initially blaming everyone for not finding them funny and then eventually sheepishly apologizing it's probably best to stay clear of trying to be an odd little edgelord a bit. Just my two cents, you do you I guess.

Do you ever remember admitting to your own depravities, I certainly do.

Drugs wasn’t it?

Do you ever remember admitting to your own depravities, I certainly do.

Drugs wasn’t it?

I do love me some drugs! Although I've been off caffeine and alcohol for about 6 months now. If you'd like any additional personal info perhaps DM me or take it to a relevant thread. It's cute that you remember details about me though and that you evidently want to chat about them at 1 in the morning, sounds like a top Saturday night :)

But yeah Lankshear does look pretty good eh, seems to be ahead of Veliz but I guess injury issues and a rough loan have helped that swing.

Point would be i was in the wrong with an offensive joke about rape which is not a laughing matter. But is attempted murder a laughing matter? You can see why I found it odd that people can joke about the taking of a human beings life(trump counts as a human,just not a nice one)

Back to Lankshearer (love the new spelling)
I would honestly give him the gig, same with Moore on the wing, so what if we finish 10th. We will be setting ourselves up for years to come.

So .... Will lankshear

Strikers that score goals are always sought after. A championship loan with a recall In January would be good.
I understand the loan bit to let him learn the game away from the spotlight. But honestly think why not just make him the main striker.

Back