• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

West Brom - views from the other lot

Southampton might be harder for me to do, as said before, due to me being away. If I can, as we have internet & I have time, I'll be happy to give it a go.

As it stands, any other fixture will be ok for me to do. I'm guessing no one wants to do the Arsenal one?

I think asking anyone to sign up to an Arsenal forum would be a violation of their human rights.

Re: Thanks, your all great fans

What a game it was today, I bet you are looking back at our comments like "WTF are they on about" :p your lucky man utd lost as that game has got all the attention!

Your fans were excellent and gracious in defeat, usually the big teams **** us off when we win like man utd, Chelsea, Liverpool. Spurs fan accept we were better and praise us. Top top fan base, see you all at The Hawthorns
Thanks Curt. I merged your thread in with this one, I hope that you don't mind. Good luck for the rest of the season and feel free to stick around, other fans are always welcome here.

Re: Thanks, your all great fans

What a game it was today, I bet you are looking back at our comments like "WTF are they on about" :p your lucky man utd lost as that game has got all the attention!

Your fans were excellent and gracious in defeat, usually the big teams **** us off when we win like man utd, Chelsea, Liverpool. Spurs fan accept we were better and praise us. Top top fan base, see you all at The Hawthorns

Fully deserved win for yours mate, at least someone was happy yesterday BOING BOINGING all the way home...

Back