• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Views of the other lot

You've gotta love the universal negativity in Football Forums!

I had a peek over on ArseMania the other evening after they lost and they we're slating every one of their players roundly. It was lovely to read actually. They reserved the worse of their criticism for Ozil, who seems to be their current spacegoat. He is considered the new Arshavin over there.

So it appears that everyone who posts on football forums is a miserable whingey ******* no matter what team they support. Except me of course.

I had a peek over on ArseMania the other evening after they lost and they we're slating every one of their players roundly. It was lovely to read actually. They reserved the worse of their criticism for Ozil, who seems to be their current spacegoat. He is considered the new Arshavin over there.

So it appears that everyone who posts on football forums is a miserable whingey ******* no matter what team they support. Except me of course.

they are such a spoilt lot. ozil was very good running straight at our CBs ... a few nervy moments for me there.

if anything they players tried too hard running on adrenaline and a couple of them ran themselves into the ground injured.

they are such a spoilt lot. ozil was very good running straight at our CBs ... a few nervy moments for me there.

if anything they players tried too hard running on adrenaline and a couple of them ran themselves into the ground injured.

Wheelchair got injured because he has glass ankles. I don't care what they do with him but I sure as hell don't want that liability anywhere near the England squad. Waste of a place in any big tournament, the most talented player in the world is useless when he needs crutches.

Wheelchair got injured because he has glass ankles. I don't care what they do with him but I sure as hell don't want that liability anywhere near the England squad. Waste of a place in any big tournament, the most talented player in the world is useless when he needs crutches.

with anger driving him on and every tackle a do-or-die mission, no surprise he's worn himself down at such a young age. wenger uses the passion card to a great extent with the fans and the players ( systematic inculcation of spurs their nemesis across all young players) but i think here wenger got it wrong. the more you wind Wheelchair up the more he destroys himself. not that i care anyway, as he is a nasty person to begin with. but i do acknowledge that he is very talented, and england needs a player like him more than ever.

Back