• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

UEFA Nations League

Could one of the well documented racists on the board help me understand the mindset of booing the taking of a knee?

Seemed more reasonable to boo the game of football as it was trash, but no, games meant to be played behind closed doors for racism and homophobia fan issues had a bunch of little scrotes who are unsurprisingly as intolerant as their Dads.

"Remember son, there's a gesture about not being racist, remember to boo loudly at that point"

It's quite astounding.

Could one of the well documented racists on the board help me understand the mindset of booing the taking of a knee?

Seemed more reasonable to boo the game of football as it was trash, but no, games meant to be played behind closed doors for racism and homophobia fan issues had a bunch of little scrotes who are unsurprisingly as intolerant as their Dads.

"Remember son, there's a gesture about not being racist, remember to boo loudly at that point"

It's quite astounding.

The dads were allowed to be there as long as they took a kid.

Bizarre loophole to a fan ban to allow the people you are banning in so they could demonstrate their poor behaviour to the impressionable next generation.

Another win by UEFA.

It's quite astounding.

I always thought taking the knee was fantastic. However, football needed to disassociate with BLM that were under fire for some questionable areas in their manifesto. We shouldn't need a brand like BLM. We had "Kick it out" as the motto. We got there in the end.

The other grey area in my mind was how long do you do it before it stops making the desired impact? What are other things that can be done to keep things fresh?

None of the above is a reason for fan booing though. As an ex England fan, I felt disappointed that the fan base wasn't evolving as quickly as it should. You'd go away and you see the next gen wanting to sing 10 German Bombers and still trying to bring the IRA into the songs. They wanted to be like their dads and grandads. Pathetic.

Makes you wonder why they bother, don't they realise it's only about winning throphies no point in any game unless you win a medal to put in the loft.

If St Albans became an independent country, got to play WC and Euro qualifiers against all the big boys, despite only having 16 playing age males, would you take a shirt? Day job a Natwest call centre, evening job marking Mbappe?

Faroe Island's entire population fit into about 1/3 or 1/4 of their stadium, but they still get to play.

It's an awesome quirk of the game.

I always thought taking the knee was fantastic. However, football needed to disassociate with BLM that were under fire for some questionable areas in their manifesto. We shouldn't need a brand like BLM. We had "Kick it out" as the motto. We got there in the end.

The other grey area in my mind was how long do you do it before it stops making the desired impact? What are other things that can be done to keep things fresh?

None of the above is a reason for fan booing though. As an ex England fan, I felt disappointed that the fan base wasn't evolving as quickly as it should. You'd go away and you see the next gen wanting to sing 10 German Bombers and still trying to bring the IRA into the songs. They wanted to be like their dads and grandads. Pathetic.

At least find some relevant 'enemies' to diss. I'm sure there's a good song to be made up about Trump, Musk, Putin and Netanyahu.

At least find some relevant 'enemies' to diss. I'm sure there's a good song to be made up about Trump, Musk, Putin and Netanyahu.

Best one I heard was in Glasgow, just after the Scottish vote for independence when England went up there.

"You're British til you die, you're British til you die, you know you are, you're sure you are, you're British til you die"

If St Albans became an independent country, got to play WC and Euro qualifiers against all the big boys, despite only having 16 playing age males, would you take a shirt? Day job a Natwest call centre, evening job marking Mbappe?

Faroe Island's entire population fit into about 1/3 or 1/4 of their stadium, but they still get to play.

A bit of alternative facts in there @Gutter Boy. Their stadium holds 6000, and their population is about 55000....
And they actually do quite well, both national team and FK Klaksvik do pretty well in European qualifications in recent years.

Best one I heard was in Glasgow, just after the Scottish vote for independence when England went up there.

"You're British til you die, you're British til you die, you know you are, you're sure you are, you're British til you die"

So with our life expectancy that's 56, on a good day.

It gives me faith that there is still some soul in the game despite all the corruption, mercenaries, cheats and bloody moaning "fans"

It gives me faith that there is still some soul in the game despite all the corruption, mercenaries, cheats and bloody moaning "fans"

I think it's about time The Vatican put a team into the Nations League.....all 764 of them. After all, it is a country.

Back