• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

I wonder if teams like Forest are struggling financially, we could try and get someone like Veliz, Phillips a loan there.

They can then sell without having to buy, and our players can get PL experience

I wonder if teams like Forest are struggling financially, we could try and get someone like Veliz, Phillips a loan there.

Only if they sell quite a lot of players and move away from their "buy all the players" approach to squad planning. A loan there seems to me to have a very high chance of being a "didn't quite get a chance to play much" loan.

Forrest are ok (up till june 30th at least). The sale of johnjson went through in this measuring period. After june 30th i don't know.

Forrest are ok (up till june 30th at least). The sale of johnjson went through in this measuring period. After june 30th i don't know.

Forest have just released 6 senior players, and sky are reporting they are one of 6 teams that might need to sell.

Forest have just released 6 senior players, and sky are reporting they are one of 6 teams that might need to sell.
I get the point and I think it could be a good idea. But their scattergun, sign a lot of players approach leads me to think that if they loaned Veliz for example he could all of a sudden end up with more competition for minutes than we thought. And/or not really being loaned because he's a good fit, but rather because they can.

But difficult to find really good PL level loans and that's probably what a couple of our players will need.

I get the point and I think it could be a good idea. But their scattergun, sign a lot of players approach leads me to think that if they loaned Veliz for example he could all of a sudden end up with more competition for minutes than we thought. And/or not really being loaned because he's a good fit, but rather because they can.

But difficult to find really good PL level loans and that's probably what a couple of our players will need.

Forest might not be the best option, but we could also look at the likes of Leicester and Everton depending on their situation.

its why we need a sister club in Belgium or Holland, a full season out there might make prem clubs look at them more then the odd appearance in the championship.

Who was the last player we had out on loan to another Prem team that we wasn’t actively trying to sell?

They only failed the last time because the johnson deal was after the cutoff. It was one of their arguments that was dismissed. So not sure why they'd fail this years?

As for relessing players we released 8. 4 senior and 4 academy.

They only failed the last time because the johnson deal was after the cutoff. It was one of their arguments that was dismissed. So not sure why they'd fail this years?

As for relessing players we released 8. 4 senior and 4 academy.

Sold Johnson, but bought Sangaré, Omobamidele, Domínguez, Vlachodimos and Hudson-Odoi

Back