• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

Don't be a Luddite granddad, just click this link and then click play and sound will emerge from your device.
That is Steff and Milo.
They live in your device now.

I only use internet for essential things and this website, I'm not a fan of the way new technology has had a negative effect of everyday life, were told of all the benefits yet it appears to me the biggest winners are those in power the government and business, we just get the shoddy beads and blankets.

I try to avoid any discussion programmes as they cause me stress, I'm at an age where I argue with the broadcasters and panellists, my wife banishes me to bedroom to watch question time.
I listen to …
Desert island discs back catalogue
One song — podcasting dissects songs
Several football ones including Gqme is about Glory, View From the Lane and the Extra Inch
Sound Tracking with Edith Bowman

How is Gray playing?
I remember someone saying he wasn't standing out for England, but he is still only 18. He could have a few more years at this level
That was me. He didn't do much because he was nominally at right back, but England were super dominant so he floated and tucked inside as DM in front of the centre backs and just made a few easy bounce passes etc.
A couple of times he joined in down the right with some triangles, but it wasn't very interesting really.
He doesn't go up for corners, the centre backs go up and he hangs back, so it was rather uneventful for him really.

I saw this Tweet and thought of you.
PG Wodehouse, born before Spurs even existed, yet his lifetime overlapped with mine.
Crazy to think that is possible.

That took me back to when I was a young man and was promoted from invoice clerk to ledger clerk with my own clients, everything was hand written and any alterations made in your ledger had to be shown to your manager.

I listen to …
Desert island discs back catalogue
One song — podcasting dissects songs
Several football ones including Gqme is about Glory, View From the Lane and the Extra Inch
Sound Tracking with Edith Bowman

I like Desert Island Discs one of the few programmes where you can hear different types of music being played and people not trying to promote something.

Back