• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

Yeah, good win.
Hopefully Dorrington is back with them soon if he isn't going out on loan (might be a risk for other teams considering he is only just back training)

18's on Spursplay at 11am v Palace, should be a good game Palace always have some very good kids in their set up, full U21 match v Chelsea now on Spursplay.

Highlights of Chelsea game on Spurs site now.
Watched the highlights. The team has some work to do. Game was unlucky to end 2-1 based on the clear cut chances seen. For Spurs, our defence looks weak. I guess we are waiting for Dorrington. Good win for the kids though.

Watched the highlights. The team has some work to do. Game was unlucky to end 2-1 based on the clear cut chances seen. For Spurs, our defence looks weak. I guess we are waiting for Dorrington. Good win for the kids though.

The team play an offensive game with a philosophy of outscoring their opponents, last season it worked well for them, we will just have to see how they cope without Donley, Santiago and others who may be in 1st team squads. Don't think there will be many low scoring games and development football definitely not a watch for the experts or perfectionists.

Anyone watching the U18 game? Looks to be another match going on behind the goal to the left of the camera. Looks to be palace as well. Wonder if it’s an U16 game or something.

Finished 6-4. Bonkers game.

We were poor 1st half and lucky to go in at 2-2. Then totally dominated 2nd half until we gifted them 2 late goals.

Some great attacking play but all 4 goals conceded came from us losing the ball near our own goal. The last 2 coming from defenders poor control of a simple pass.

All thoroughly entertaining though!

Finished 6-4. Bonkers game.

We were poor 1st half and lucky to go in at 2-2. Then totally dominated 2nd half until we gifted them 2 late goals.

Some great attacking play but all 4 goals conceded came from us losing the ball near our own goal. The last 2 coming from defenders poor control of a simple pass.

All thoroughly entertaining though!

This is what football is like at this level, the players are encouraged to express themselves, you are never going to see a defensive masterclass, they are not trying to produce players who are frightened to make mistakes, there will be plenty of them, they must learn from them and develop. I was disappointed by Palace they usually have better players than this crop.

Indeed, those scorelines are not uncommon at this level. I thought Palace were good 1st half, they looked stronger and faster than us. Then our better football took over 2nd half.

Back