• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Got to love @Bedfordspurs, so many times there's a slight mistype and you have to re-read it again :)
Have you though?
@Bedfordspurs could spend 10 seconds correcting his typos, or he could force 100 other people to read and re-read and re-read his posts.
It is strange (and slightly arrogant) to knowingly choose the option of forcing 100 people to do the work, rather than correcting his own typos like everyone else does.

Have you though?
@Bedfordspurs could spend 10 seconds correcting his typos, or he could force 100 other people to read and re-read and re-read his posts.
It is strange (and slightly arrogant) to knowingly choose the option of forcing 100 people to do the work, rather than correcting his own typos like everyone else does.
The secret of my success

So when we signed our lads from Juve some people said Juve were getting the better deal
Doesn’t look that way tonight with the CL results

I said in another thread that we should not sign players from PSG, Madrid and other big teams because the signings have not been good enough.

The two lads from Juventus have been excellent and I'm not sure why they got rid of then.

Would love some how to get De Ligt.

I said in another thread that we should not sign players from PSG, Madrid and other big teams because the signings have not been good enough.

The two lads from Juventus have been excellent and I'm not sure why they got rid of then.

Would love some how to get De Ligt.
They sold them because they now have a past it coach who don’t want them
There backing him but there so far behind the curve now it’s gonna be an issue for them

Does anybody know if we have an option to buy Kulu from this summer. From what I know we are paying €3m loan until this summer, another €7m loan next year and then the transfer fee. Can we just sign him this summer and pay directly the transfer fee and not the further €7m?

Does anybody know if we have an option to buy Kulu from this summer. From what I know we are paying €3m loan until this summer, another €7m loan next year and then the transfer fee. Can we just sign him this summer and pay directly the transfer fee and not the further €7m?
It all comes off the final sum
That’s how it was announce in Italy
The transfer fee is less the loan fees basically expect the key here is the transfer fee gets triggered automatically if we get CL

Back