• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

the drink driving thing worries me, shows a complete lack of judgement and common sense

Not at all making excuses for him, but he's young at 21 and many youngsters do these stupid sort of things. If he did something similar again then for sure I'd have concerns, but I'd like to know what his attitude is like now and how he's dealt with being so wreckless....

true, but there are naive mistakes you make when you are young and there's drink driving, it's a whole other level of stupidity

A couple of links for Soldado to Milan being reported by the Hotspur Related twitter account (https://twitter.com/HotspurRelated)

Forza Italia apparently, no idea if they're reliable or not (guessing not).

The Daily Mail were saying that representatives from Milan were meeting with us today (http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/12/29/report-ac-milan-and-spurs-representatives-meet-over-roberto-sold/) Again, nothing particularly reliable.

Could easily just be journalists putting two and two together, but seems at least plausible.

A couple of links for Soldado to Milan being reported by the Hotspur Related twitter account (https://twitter.com/HotspurRelated)

Forza Italia apparently, no idea if they're reliable or not (guessing not).

The Daily Mail were saying that representatives from Milan were meeting with us today (http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/12/29/report-ac-milan-and-spurs-representatives-meet-over-roberto-sold/) Again, nothing particularly reliable.

Could easily just be journalists putting two and two together, but seems at least plausible.

It doesn't seem plausible with the Ade situation. We'll be fortune to get one new forward in this window, but 2 certainly aren't going to happen.

Milan don't have a pot to **** in, not sure they can afford any of our players, I'd be surprised if Levy would accept a loan deal as we'll need cash in to fund any incoming

if Milan are seriously trying to sign one of ours maybe it's Ade as that's the one guy we would probably want to move on whatever the price

true, but there are naive mistakes you make when you are young and there's drink driving, it's a whole other level of stupidity

Clarke Carlisle levels of stupidity.

I think Berahino is 'OK' but you don't speng big money on that. He reminds me of Defoe, but would you rate Defoe as a true legend or that little guy that was always offside and didn't get involved in play?

Clarke Carlisle levels of stupidity.

I think Berahino is 'OK' but you don't speng big money on that. He reminds me of Defoe, but would you rate Defoe as a true legend or that little guy that was always offside and didn't get involved in play?

I always liked Defoe but I also always thought we could do better

did Carlisle get done for a DUI as well?

what a dingdong

it amazes me in this day and age with all the warnings and statistical information that people still take a drink and get in the car

Not a rumour, or even speculation.

The ruble has been crashing rather spectacularly and people have been saying that several Russian clubs are struggling financially as a result. Apparently although paid in rubles many players have their wages set in Euros or Pounds so all of a sudden Russian clubs are paying some of their players close to double what they were before.

I think players like Hulk and other huge earners are still beyond us, they'll want any buying club to match their current wages. But some of the slightly lower profile, but very good players might have become a lot more available now.

Not a rumour, or even speculation.

The ruble has been crashing rather spectacularly and people have been saying that several Russian clubs are struggling financially as a result. Apparently although paid in rubles many players have their wages set in Euros or Pounds so all of a sudden Russian clubs are paying some of their players close to double what they were before.

I think players like Hulk and other huge earners are still beyond us, they'll want any buying club to match their current wages. But some of the slightly lower profile, but very good players might have become a lot more available now.
A good point, I had not thought of that.

Back