• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham v v AEL Limassol match ratings - poll in opening post

I am quite surprised to see Kane described as a lumbering oaf. I thought he showed quick feet on numerous occasions, and while the likes of Lennon and Paulinho were having a bit of trouble getting the ball under control on occasions, Kane's control was only surpassed by Dembele's, in my view.

The only one I saw out there doing a full Boris Karloff was Sandro, and I hope that is down to lack of match fitness.

The other thing I noticed was how nippy Naughton is; he's not flat-out fast like Walker but, as they say in American Football, "he has quickness".

(Gawd! What have I done? Mildly criticised the Beast and complimented Naughton. I'll get me coat.)

Lloris: did what he had to do with aplomb
Naughton: curate's egg
Kaboul: worrying how often he loses his man
Chiriches: not sure he should have been so far forward for his assist but he got away with it
Davies: one or two dodgy moments early on but came more into it second half
Lennon: looks like he's putting a bit more effort in now he knows he has to fight for his place
Sandro: imposed himself powerfully in the middle of the park apart from a brainfart that could have cost us
Townsend: too often bites off more than he can chew, yet he also unsettles defences. Well-taken pen
Paulinho : still has spells when he disappears or loses possession too easily but at last clear signs there's a decent player in there trying to come out
Kane : =D> great to see a home-grown striker impose himself so totally in the box. Could easily have had a hat-trick

Holtby : seems determined to become the playmaker but needs to stop following the ballaround has some way to go

Lloris: did what he had to do with aplomb
Naughton: curate's egg
Kaboul: worrying how often he loses his man
Chiriches: not sure he should have been so far forward for his assist but he got away with it
Davies: one or two dodgy moments early on but came more into it second half
Lennon: looks like he's putting a bit more effort in now he knows he has to fight for his place
Sandro: imposed himself powerfully in the middle of the park apart from a brainfart that could have cost us
Townsend: too often bites off more than he can chew, yet he also unsettles defences. Well-taken pen
Paulinho : still has spells when he disappears or loses possession too easily but at last clear signs there's a decent player in there trying to come out
Kane : =D> great to see a home-grown striker impose himself so totally in the box. Could easily have had a hat-trick

Holtby : seems determined to become the playmaker but needs to stop following the ballaround has some way to go

You missed someone ;)

Back