• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United OMT ***

Wham lived with us for 20-25 mins but after that they capitulated. Think it might be the same 2nd half. Have to ensure they don't score when they come out with lots of energy - which they will.

A third would have put this game in that weird halfway zone, where even a goal on their part wouldn't really disrupt the flow of the action. Now, we have to be on our guard.

We need to really slow the pace down and make them chase the ball in the first 10-15 minutes of the restart. And can't lose focus!

I love this Tottenham. It's the real deal. You can clearly see that Poch has instilled confidence in this team, and told them to trust their skills. The team is more balanced than I can remember - ever. It may not be the "exciting" football from the Harry days, but it feels safe. Yes we will lose games, and probably get a few spankings on the way, but they will have to outsmart us, outplay us. Not put on a minimum of pressure and wait for the inevitable crumble. The masterstroke of putting Dier as the defensive anchor gives us much needed security. Alli is young and makes mistakes, but it doesn't matter as much as they are offensive ones, not defensive ones like say, Bentaleb. I'm very happy that he is replaced for the time being. Alli looks hungry.

I'm very happy to see my boy Kane reach the level we hoped, even though he should have replaced "the footnote" half a year earlier. The duo of two internationals at the back is up there amongst the better pairings we've ever had. No skill can substitute understanding each other.

I don't want to jinx things, but we have outplayed one of the in-form team in every area of the park, seemingly without even breaking a sweat. The scary thing is that this team will only get better with time. I like it.

We need to really slow the pace down and make them chase the ball in the first 10-15 minutes of the restart. And can't lose focus!
i thought the opposite. i think we have better composure with a faster game. i feel that a third would just open up the game further in our advantage.

Only complaint in the first half was that there was some good movement by our players in the final quarter but we weren't threading the ball through.

it's not kicked in yet but the way Alli gets in positions near the D reminds me of Scholes, I reckon he is gonna score quite a few goals in his career

Back