• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*******TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Saudi Sportswashing Machine OMT**********************

Is Kaboul on the bench? Clearly we were going to need some speed at the back (particularly as Brad is also in goal). Why oh why is Sandro not starting again?

Soldado also needs to just stay up top and stop chasing - with only 1 up front we need that man in the box.

Dembele lost possession twice before that goal. If he had done his job properly we would not have been in that situation.

But Paulinho lost possession and did fook all to win it back. Also I felt our centrebacks were too far apart maybe because verts was further up field. Any way I feel more positive about our performance in attack and bar Sandro and lloris this is my preferred starting 11.

This could be another 3-0 hammering. Saudi Sportswashing Machine will score again, I'm certain of that

We try to tease them with the ball into coming out, but it looks like they've borrowed Friedel's bungee cord to keep everyone in their half.

Shocking goal. Chiriches reallty disappointed me. john Terry stops that goal. ch did not want to get his shorts dirty

You would think that with the sun being in the keepers and defenders eyes we would test them with a few high balls into the box. Not us.

This. I got bored of saying it in every game were the opposition has the misfortune of having a whole 45 minutes dealing with it, whereas when Friedel will be in goal, it will have already shaded over. USE THE UNIVERSES MOST POWERFUL FORM OF OFFENCE!

Townsend annoys me and Dembele and Paulinho are no different to fielding Parker and Jenas in the centre of the park.

wow. 25 minutes in and we've already had a raking, 2mph grass cutter from our out of position centre back on his wrong foot. #progress.

I like Townsend, everyone else see's there are no options forwards and passes backwards. Townsend sees there are no options and tries to make something happen by taking the ball forward.

Back