• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United OMT ***

Re: Heroes!!!!!!!!!!!

Whhat a great result!!!!!!!!!!!

Two points more than I was even dreaming of!!!!!!!!!!!

We were lucky more than good. We play that game 100 times, we'll lose 95 times. No different to every other game at Old Trafford for the past 20 years, United just didn't have the luck today.

Delighted at the result but the performance wasn't amazing

players didnt give in though....that was the usual Utd onslaught in the second half, but the players saw it off and then it was a matter of concentration\o/ well done

brick that was agony. Who else did an AVB celebration on that final whistle.

Was dancing round my living room when the 2nd and 3rd went in and at the full time whilstle - seeings as i spent half the night curled round the toilet id say thats a marked imorovment!

amazing.

i was bricking it so much that i turned the TV off with 10 minutes to go and just paced around the gamed counting for no reason. Turn it back on and they have a corner with the keeper in the box, moments later we have fudging won at Old Trafford for the first time in my life.

First half it wasnt luck.

Second half maybe but I wouldnt call it luck I would call it as them not being as good as they used to be.

Had we kept 3-1 for a little while longer we would have watched a diff second half

I'm so happy, I think I have sex wee'd

tumblr_m9hesfyilI1r3t0wk.gif

Sir Bobby Charlton, George Best, Nobby Stiles, David Beckham, Howard Webb, Gary Rhodes, Usain Bolt, Emmon Holmes, The Gutter press, we have beaten them all, we have beaten them all. Sir Alex Ferguson, can you hear me? Sir Alex Ferguson.... your boys took a hell of a beating! Your boys took a hell of a beating!

Back