• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs MAN UNITED -OMT***

We're going to win, and VDV will score.

I think we will win and I do think Arse winning today combined with our loss last week will give us that little extra motivation for the next 11 games. Our next 10 out of 11 winning run will be coming up

Hence why I suggested Defoe to play. he fudgein deserves to play he is our most clinical finisher - is it 8 in 8? He has looked fitter, sharper and links well with Ade.

He'll probably get his 10-minute game-chasing cameo :)

I must say I'm a bit worried about Welbeck tomorrow. Apart fromm Valencia, I think he is the one who brings the best out of Rooney in that side. His pace and movement could unsettle us. Step forward Sandroman!

No Ade + VDV together.
They both drop so deep and then we have no target man, It is going to be a disaster.

definitely a BIG game. tinkled off bout last week still - obviously - but the perfect way to get over that is to steam into Man U and actually fudging BEAT THEM... which is obviously not an emotion we are used to when playing Whiskey Nose's lot. Man U as usual will play the game tight, will heavily mark Bale (I can't remember a decent game he's had against them), and will be extremely difficult to beat as well as very dangerous going forward.

However. I don't care what anyone says, player for player this is still IMO one of the weakest Man U teams I can remember in my life time. Whiskey Nose's iron will and winning mentality drives them to get 3 points after 3 points. But if we play to our potential we are at least as good as them, if not better at WHL.

Tough match. We'll probably do the usual, play well and lose, or play well and lose cos of the ref (probably the latter as ush). But I think we will at least get a point, maybe sneak it. Everyone is expecting us to get done, especially after last week, but I think this is when the Mighty Tottenham Hotspur are at their most dangerous.

My team:

------------------ Friedel ------------------

- Walker --- Kanoul -- King --- BAE --

- Lennon --- Sandro - Luka --- Bale -

-------------- Ade ----- Saha -------------

(mainly cos I think Saha may be fired up & have a point to prove. If it is not working, I would IMPLORE 'Arry to change it proactively and in time, with either JD or VDV coming on).

2-1 Spurs.

COYS

Last edited:
definitely a BIG game. tinkled off bout last week still - obviously - but the perfect way to get over that is to steam into Man U and actually fudging BEAT THEM... which is obviously not an emotion we are used to when playing Whiskey Nose's lot. Man U as usual will play the game tight, will heavily mark Bale (I can't remember a decent game he's had against them), and will be extremely difficult to beat as well as very dangerous going forward.

However. I don't care what anyone says, player for player this is still IMO one of the weakest Man U teams I can remember in my life time. Whiskey Nose's iron will and winning mentality drives them to get 3 points after 3 points. But if we play to our potential we are at least as good as them, if not better at WHL.

Tough match. We'll probably do the usual, play well and lose, or play well and lose cos of the ref (probably the latter as ush). But I think we will at least get a point, maybe sneak it. Everyone is expecting us to get done, especially after last week, but I think this is when the Mighty Tottenham Hotspur are at their most dangerous.

My team:

------------------ Friedel ------------------

- Walker --- Kanoul -- King --- BAE --

- Lennon --- Sandro - Luka --- Bale -

-------------- Ade ----- Saha -------------

(mainly cos I think Saha may be fired up & have a point to prove. If it is not working, I would IMPLORE 'Arry to change it proactively and in time, with either JD or VDV coming on).

2-1 Spurs.

COYS

[-o<

There's a difference between wanting and doing. I wanted to play VDV last week because that's the side that has gotten us to where we are, but alas he wasn't fully fit so I couldn't. Which part of this can you not grasp?

I cant grasp any of it, because, as per, you are talking brick.

I also think Ade plays better with Defoe than with VDV

Proven and proven again.....I might have to drag my stats out again...
Even Ade and Saha are scoring together in games already.

VDV and Ade have not both scored goals in the same game. Last time this was brought up, someone actually asked why that mattered ](*,)

Here's a clue: 1 scorer is half the goals of two scorers

Yep, but I'd much prefer to be going into the game on better form. We've taken 8 from the last 18 available points, which pretty much equals Everton's season average. Right now, I think I'd take a draw tomorrow and consider it a good result.

we've taken 8 points from 18 mainly cos the 3 away games in that spell have been against Emirates Marketing Project, liverpool and the filth.

realistically you couldn't expect many more

Proven and proven again.....I might have to drag my stats out again...
Even Ade and Saha are scoring together in games already.

VDV and Ade have not both scored goals in the same game. Last time this was brought up, someone actually asked why that mattered ](*,)

Here's a clue: 1 scorer is half the goals of two scorers

I agree with your sentiments and im the 44 fudging 2 advocate BUT RVP has scored enough for two goalscorers haha.

Excellent rebuttal totman. I can see how saying "Harry wanted to play VDV but he wasn't 100%" could've confused you.

You said that a fit VDV plays, and there is "no room for discussion".

I questioned why he didnt start last week then. If, as you say, there is no room for discussion.

You replied that he didnt start, because he wasnt fit.

I asked, if he wasnt fit, why you wanted him to start.

You said: "Because that's what I've done for the majority of this season and that's why we're in 3rd place."

Like I said, you are talking brick.

Slightly off topic but what's the name of that great kebab place near the ground just off the high road? Think it begins with O

we've taken 8 points from 18 mainly cos the 3 away games in that spell have been against Emirates Marketing Project, liverpool and the filth.

realistically you couldn't expect many more

Well, I expected us to manage at least a point out of visits to Eastlands and the Effeminates, but I was clearly overoptimistic. I might well be a lot more sanguine about our chances tomorrow as well, in spite of the 8-from-18 statistic, if our opposition were just about any other side.

i think we're going to manage at most a point without bale and walker in top form.

but I'd happily take a thrashing if its the kick up the backside we need.

we are well capable of repeat the string of wins at the start of the season after losing to Emirates Marketing Project and Man U.

If ever there's a concern for me right now, it's who will harass and cover the back four in place of Parker ? Sandro no doubt, but the whole team needs to pick it up and do the job they were supposed to last week. That's my biggest concern - we can create and fashion chances, but keeping them out is priority number one. Then execution and finishing them, because we all know if we give them a sniff, they'll make us pay. Is it ironic that perhaps we play better falling behind to chase the game, than if we have to hold on to a lead ?

Back