• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs MAN UNITED -OMT***

If we play 4-4-2 then we will lose.

GK: Friedel
RB: Walker
CB: Dawson
CB: King
LB: Ekotto

CDM: Kaboul
CDM: Sandro
CM: Modric

LW: Bale
RW: Lennon

ST: Adebayor

just someone please tell me Howard Webb is not the referee?? GHod i hope not.. If Webb is the ref we are in deep poo poo, if anybody else is the ref, I fancy us to pull off a suprise

Maybe I'm just slow, but I have been reading most of the pages in this thread:

From the twitter feed:

Team news - Harry was positive on the chances of four players - Rafa, Ledley, Gareth and Kyle - being available to face United on Sunday.

Harry explained that Gareth doesn't have a tear in his hamstring, just tightness and that 'shouldn't be a problem'.

The manager also said Kyle 'should be fit', Rafa 'felt a lot better' and that Ledley was expected to train on Saturday.

Great news.

Also: Scott Parker will miss the game through suspension. Harry said: "It's a blow, but a chance for Sandro or Jake to step up to the plate."

Not sure if this means Harry is only playing one of them, i hope so.

My choice for tomorrow:

----------Fridel-----------
Walker-Kaboul--King-Benny
Lennon-Modric-Sandro-Bale
----------VdV------------
-----------Ade-----------

Possibility of making it a 4-5-1 with Sandro dropping into a pure DM role with VdV and Modric ahead of him if we do get put under a lot of pressure, while giving us attacking options makes it a pretty easy choice for me. Very close to our strongest 11 if all those players are fit.

While should VDV start tomorrow? It amazes me that so many people think he be playing as soon as he is fit. And anyway therein lies the rub, his fitness seems very suspect. How long does it take to sot out his fukking hamstrings

I note he did fuk all last week and besides I would rather we play 2 strikers up front at home

While should VDV start tomorrow? It amazes me that so many people think he be playing as soon as he is fit. And anyway therein lies the rub, his fitness seems very suspect. How long does it take to sot out his fukking hamstrings

I note he did fuk all last week and besides I would rather we play 2 strikers up front at home

The fact that he can effectively drop into a midfield position when needed edges it for me. Ade and Saha showed against Arsenal that they don't offer that kind of protection.

Bale has been average lately, Sandro isn't match fit, VdV isn't match fit, Lennon is just returning from injury, King isn't quite himself anymore, yet I want all of them to start. Because they are better players than the alternatives.

good to hear its not Webb, I am beginning to believe he is on United's payroll, anywayyyy im optimistic now

they are all the same when it comes to utd. the common consensus among refs is if in doubt award utd a pen

Are we still harping on about this VDV situation?

Play 442 include Defoe in the line up BUT essential to play lennon and shove bale on the left AND not in the fudgein middle

We're 3rd mainly with VDV playing and a bit of Defoe/Saha and Sandro/Livermore thrown in, it's not even up for discussion. VDV starts if he's fit.

Rossi I aint gonna get into this debate again with you. Not cos you are a bad bloke but because I know your stance.

I say 442. THATS THAT ,We have all agreed 442 is the way to go.

We should all fight

Anyone can explain to me why we didn't challenge Parker's first yellow? It was obvious it wash;t even a foul

:rolleyes:

My choice for tomorrow:

----------Friedel-----------
Walker-Kaboul--Dawson-Benny
Lennon-Modric-Sandro-Bale
-----Defoe------Ade-----------

Back