• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT***

Well what cost them the other 4 matches we've beaten them in over the last three years.

P6 W5 L1

I make it P7 W5 D0 L2 since the start of the 2008-09 season:

H 2-1 W
A 1-3 L
H 2-1 W
A 0-2 L
H 2-1 W
A 2-0 W
H 4-0 W
A ?-? ?

ie we've lost 2 out of 3 at Anfield, which doesn't bode quite so well.

That 0-2 loss away at Anfield a few years back was pathetic though, Defoe was denied a clear goal by Howard Webb, should have been different and then they went and got a last minute penalty, pathetic that.

should have beat them at Anfield under Jol really, Keane scored twice if I remember correctly before Torres scored a late late equaliser. We have more than shown our own against them at Anfield but not quite had that touch, last year we did, this year we will.

Younes Kaboul @YounsKabs4

Gutted I will not be able to play tonight as my knee kept swollen after the Wigan game...Good luck to my partners and hope we take 3pts.

ah brick.

Pray they play Carroll as Dawson will not fancy being up against the bellamys and suarez's, the pacy low centre of gravity types, he'd rather battle it out in the air.

That isn't good news at all, Kaboul has been a beast.

Noooooooooo! Kaboul is out! brick. SO Dawson and King. Can see Suarez tormenting Daws. Na fudge that Dawson will chew him up and spit out the little racist.

Check your pms diego!

Edit: PM as in personal messages, not pms as in Premenstrual syndrome, it's not really my place to comment on such things.

Last edited:
If i was Redknapp & my players told the world they weren't fit to play 7 hours before ko,I'd have the right arsehole

I remember the little c#nt kicking Daws too after a superb tackle. Not worried in the slightest.

Team that beat Liverpool at Anfield last year:

..............Cudicini
Kaboul...King...Dawson...Rose
Lennon..Modric..Sandro..Pienaar
......van der Vaart...............
................Crouch..............

Team that beat Liverpool at Anfield last year:

..............Cudicini
Kaboul...King...Dawson...Rose
Lennon..Modric..Sandro..Pienaar
......van der Vaart...............
................Crouch..............

We are better, they are worse

[video=youtube;tEMtcZ1C7No]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEMtcZ1C7No[/video]

Christ he really is the most hatable footballer isn't he? Dawson should fudging end him.

Exactly!!

We are literally improving every position there or standing still!

Friedel > Cudicini
Walker = Kaboul
King = King
Dawson = Dawson
Ekotto > Rose
Parker > Lennon (in his position)
Modric = Modric
Sandro = Sandro
Bale > Pienaar
Van der Vaart = Van der Vaart
Adebayor > Crouch

Back