• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Blackburn United - OMT

do you really think Walkers had a good game?
like him just being woefully caught out of position?

He's been below average all game, in most aspects, but his goal was extraordinarily good

just my opinion

Pictures good by the way, and the view out of my lounge window is to die for.......

I'll use your normal line of argument...

Gary Neville = best right back in premier league history , countless trophies, countless medals, great understanding of the game.

Mick Cooper = Glory Glory online resident, lives in Bermuda, swears a lot.

Who's opinion is worth more?

We should have thrashed Blackburn. They were rubbish. We may have won, but we still didn't create the chances from open play that we should have, and Bolton, Villa and Fulham will be a lot tougher games than that one.

Great to get the win, but Blackburn really are shocking. Bolton on Weds will be much more difficult, but a similar performance should be enough. Beginning to believe we can get 4th again though, COYS!

I haven't done an OOMT yet.

I'd like to do one before the end of the season, so can I dibs Bolton away now? We never win there and if we do pull off a result I'll be elevated to the GHod-like status that, frankly, I deserve.

Can I just reiterate this please.

I'll do you proud, I promise....

(give me 15 mins)

am worried should have had 4 to get om the mix on goal difference, but at least we have chalked a confortable win for a long time

I'll use your normal line of argument...

Gary Neville = best right back in premier league history , countless trophies, countless medals, great understanding of the game.

Mick Cooper = Glory Glory online resident, lives in Bermuda, swears a lot.

Who's opinion is worth more?

lol, spot on mate

Well,Walker did something useful, a beautiful goal, but he was pretty dire apart from that! Anyway great to get the three points and be back in fourth. COYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No stickied OMT = Win

Remaining matches should follow suit, OMT rules have been disrespected and the OMT Gods struck us down last 4-5 games.

Back