• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Blackburn United - OMT

Will be interesting to see what team Harry picks for this one. Hopefully Ade is back we need him. 4-4-1-1 with VdV behind Ade, Bale and Lennon on the flanks, Modric and Parker in the centre and whatever defenders we have fit ahead of Friedel.

Agree. that HAS to be the team - thats the line up we played when we were getting our best results pre-xmas so its what we should revert to now. The width on both flanks means that we stretch teams and create space for VdV and Modric in the middle

Back 4 of Walker-Kaboom-King-Rose should be enough

-------------Brad

Walker Gallas Kaboul Rose

Lennon Modric Parker Bale

----------VDV Ade

Heart says Spurs 3-1

Betting head says Blackburn 1-0 or 2-1

Blackburn will be fighting for their lives. If they lose they are almost down for sure.
If we lose or draw tomorrow, Chelsea will get fourth.

See a tough tought game ahead. Absolutely need to start on fire. For those at the lane tomorrow, please, give it your all. Encourage the boys and no matter what happens keep supporting until 90th minute

Crapping it now. Can just imagine how nervous it will be inside the ground. Honestly just need a day where the sun shines on us and everything goes our way.

I want to see Kaboul back alongside Gallas looking supremely confident, not giving Yakubu an inch. I want to see Walker tight to Hoilett not letting him get at us. I want to see Luka at his imperious best. Bale and Lennon absolutely destroying their respective opponents, whipping balls in, VdV and Ade getting in on the end of them. Would be an incredible feeling to once more be celebrating at the end of the game.

New poster.....hello. Been far too long since I last watched MoTD or even clicked on Newsnow Tottenham. Please let the drought end tomorrow, I want to live again.

Is this a must win game? Surely is, for both teams. We have home advantage but can we capitalise? I really, really, really hope so. Will be so fudged off if we didn't win this.

Everything to play for, at home and up against a struggling side, who should also be nervy. Last chance saloon, but I think we will do it 2-0.

Crapping it now. Can just imagine how nervous it will be inside the ground. Honestly just need a day where the sun shines on us and everything goes our way.

I want to see Kaboul back alongside Gallas looking supremely confident, not giving Yakubu an inch. I want to see Walker tight to Hoilett not letting him get at us. I want to see Luka at his imperious best. Bale and Lennon absolutely destroying their respective opponents, whipping balls in, VdV and Ade getting in on the end of them. Would be an incredible feeling to once more be celebrating at the end of the game.

Well its looking like that part isnt going to happen.

------------Gomes------------
Corluka--Vidic--Bassong--Rose
Bentley--Jenas--Hudd--Pienaar
--------Crouch--Pav----------

Back