• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Barcodes OMT ***

Bentaleb having one of the best halves of football I've seen from a cm for us since that Modric fella left he's been everywhere

Blimey, Rose doing his best to give them a pen in the last minute. Let's see if we can hold out for the first 10 seconds of the second half this time. Be interesting to see if Poch sends them out early to warm up or if they stroll on late, chatting.

For me Vorm stays back too much, I don't expect him to come every time, but he is quite small for a keeper and stays in goal a lot.

Strange to see such an end to end game... I'm even more confused what Poch's preferred style of play is now.

Fun to watch, should be plenty of goals second half for someone.

Thank GHod Riviere missed his free header from 6 yards.

Back