• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal OMT

The season we got 4th we did well in the home games against arsenal and chelseas but apart from that harry has been awful for the big games, wether it cup or league.

Don't agree with that at all but the whole thing has been a horror show today. The manager and the players. This could easily end like the Man utd-Arsenal game. To concede 5 unanswered goals is unacceptable.

The one thing that disappoints me is that every time Arsenal get the ball, they appear to do with acres of space, so different from when we get the ball and Arsenal players swamp us. I think that is partly tactical based but there must be more to it than that. Very disappointed with today.

0-2 and we need to be organised and hold 2 lines of 4 on the pitch. Make it difficult for them and hit them on the break. As they are doing now. THat is the real tragedy. We're making them look good we could have n in this position. fudging shocking. Lets hope we learn from this.

We have two of the best wide players in the Premiership. One is on the bench, the other is playing out of position both on the right and as a kind of free roaming forward.

Blaming Kranjcar for the defeat is ridicilous,he was fighting for every ball,won most of his duels and distributed the ball well.Parker+ the back 4 are absolutely shocking,the same with Sandro.Saha and Adebayor didnt help the team nearly enough in the first half defensively.

0-2 and we need to be organised and hold 2 lines of 4 on the pitch. Make it difficult for them and hit them on the break. As they are doing now. THat is the real tragedy. We're making them look good we could have n in this position. fudging shocking. Lets hope we learn from this.

I've been hoping we learn from stuff like this for years and years and fudging years. It will not change.

Back