• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

It's in Brighouse which is at the bottom of a valley, so 20 miles of Yorkshire (as enticing as that may be :rolleyes:) might be stretching it a bit.

still you could always combine it with a bit of dancing at The Ritz

236259_9499edf5.jpg

northernsoul.jpg

Are you Ginger Taylor in disguise??

On my way to do the self tour today as it's my last chance. Anyone else going today?
Just got back, so glad I went. Suppose I expected more of a museum feel to the tour but still enjoyed the whole experience. Made me laugh to see how small and bland the away changing room was. No point in making the visitors feel too welcome of course.

Gave me a sense of closure, of putting one era to bed and, with the new stadium rising in the background, starting to get my head around what's to come in the future.

One of my two biggest regrets about WHL is that I never got around to do a stadium tour.

The other is that I never got to see a NLD there. Should've pushed harder to make that happen.

The White hart Lane that will be demolished is not the ground I knew as a boy and grew up with as boy anyway. I very much like this ground anyway...apart from the capacity its superb
They should have taken it down piece by piece and sold it to some wealthy American looking for a new style of Stadium for their Football.
So for me White Hart Lane will not have gone when the new one goes up LOL. In any case its even nearer to the GHod (yanky bit)
Damned place its named after!
Yes we need to give it a company brand for the dish but its still White Hart Lane the same as the place Tottenham is Tottenham.
So to finish up ...
We are Tottenham ...super Tottenham from the Lane...
and don't let's us forget it.

Or else ....I'll be sending the boys around. ....

Right, I'm not the best at IT, Social Media type things but somehow my photo gallery has been linked to some Google Maps app, which everytime I take a photo asks if I want to upload it to Google Earth/StreetView (take a picture of Local Chippy - "Do you want to upload picture of Local Chippy/").

So obviously on Sunday I'm taking pictures of WHL/New WHL and by the time I get home I'm being asked if I want to upload them to Google Earth. Sometimes that's as exciting as my life gets but I recount the tale on this particular occassion because the message was "do you want to upload pictures of bet365 Stadium"!!!!!!!!

Say it isn't so Joe!:eek:

Right, I'm not the best at IT, Social Media type things but somehow my photo gallery has been linked to some Google Maps app, which everytime I take a photo asks if I want to upload it to Google Earth/StreetView (take a picture of Local Chippy - "Do you want to upload picture of Local Chippy/").

So obviously on Sunday I'm taking pictures of WHL/New WHL and by the time I get home I'm being asked if I want to upload them to Google Earth. Sometimes that's as exciting as my life gets but I recount the tale on this particular occassion because the message was "do you want to upload pictures of bet365 Stadium"!!!!!!!!

Are you sure you didn't do too much drugs and went to Stoke?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bet365_Stadium

I took some pictures of a natural swimming pool on a tour of the redevlopment of kings cross and the same thing happened with google pictures. Not sure what they made of me taking pictures of ladyboys in Thailand in February.

Bet365 you say? Will if they pay well fine.

Does that mean we would not get the sulky ladbrokes people inside the new ground.

Are you sure you didn't do too much drugs and went to Stoke?

Panic over! It appears that Google Maps did indeed think I was in Stoke for some reasono_O Or maybe I did do too many Class As and I was actually in Stoke:confused:

It certainly looked like Tottenham, although subtley different, little things like the Bell & Hare was there but was now called No.8............

tumblr_muoel25YAu1r5lqijo1_500.gif

UDts7tW.gif

Wonder who we will get to open the stadium in a prestige friendly ??

Ledley should definitely play a part. Being the physical freak he is, I'm sure he'll slot in nicely in our current team - just needs to do some fitness work in the pool first.

Back