• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

I assume this is part of the commitments from Haringey that DL was waiting for and which were referred to in the "leaked" letter from a few weeks ago.
Hopefully this brings us a step closer to announcing the move to Wembley. Is there anything else needed in terms of commitments, e.g. GLA/TFL for WHL station upgrade?

Live feeds on the OS are now in HD and hosted on youtube.

http://new-stadium.tottenhamhotspur.com/interact/

giphy.gif

Who can help me out? I'm struggling to name all of them, may have got some of them wrong

Standing left to right
Dave Mackay - Terry Medwin ? - Ron Henry? - Maurice Norman - Les Allen? - Tony Marchi? - Peter Baker? - Mel Hopkins? - don't recognise the last one on the end*

Sitting
Terry Dyson, Billy Nicholson, Cliff Jones

*Edit: unless it's Bobby Smith? Wonder when this photo was taken?

Last edited:
I think i heard the demolition of WHL will be commenced the day after the last home game.

If it looks like we miight win the league (or cup).....do you think this would be delayed?

Bit weird having no home to celebrate at.

I think i heard the demolition of WHL will be commenced the day after the last home game.

If it looks like we miight win the league (or cup).....do you think this would be delayed?

Bit weird having no home to celebrate at.

I did the stadium tour a couple of weeks ago. Our guide said then that the club did not know whether they would be able to make memorabilia (e.g. seats) available as it was likely the demolition would begin the day after the Utd game. He said it all depends on the contractors and when they decide that they need to start demolishing iin order to keep on schedule.
If we did win the FA Cup (or even the league) I assume it would be a parade up to the town hall, regardless of whether the stadium is still there?
I think that if we commit to leaving WHL after this season then nothing will get in the way of keeping to the build schedule, not even winning the Double!

Back