• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

OK.. I did notice it before in the render your talking about.. and brought it up then. So it is noticeable. It seems to have pictures on the concrete. I did think it was electric advertising at first.

When its empty it will not look like one stand, other fans will see that and therefore say its not a kop.

They can easily have two rows without seats for wheelchairs. 10 would be better. You simply don't need a walkaway behind it. If they need to get out.. attach a crane to the roof to pluck'em from the crowd. o_O :p

When its empty it will not look like one stand, other fans will see that and therefore say its not a kop.
I couldn't give a flying feck what others fans say.

They can easily have two rows without seats for wheelchairs. 10 would be better. You simply don't need a walkaway behind it. If they need to get out.. attach a crane to the roof to pluck'em from the crowd. o_O :p
I think it's great that we're adding a couple of rows for wheelchairs high in the stands, and if health-and-safety regulations means that we need a walkway behind them, then so be it. I certainly wouldn't deny disabled Spurs fans such a great facility just because "other fans" might say something.

AcuUaKa.jpg
[/QUOTE]

How about a row under the boxes where Levy is. And open the gap wider on the kop stand to 4 sections instead of 2. Or treble up the corners and open 4 sections.

I couldn't give a flying feck what others fans say.

I think it's great that we're adding a couple of rows for wheelchairs high in the stands, and if health-and-safety regulations means that we need a walkway behind them, then so be it. I certainly wouldn't deny disabled Spurs fans such a great facility just because "other fans" might say something.

Must go tell the wife I am a bad person.. bad bad person. I will get extra spanks tonight.

the amount if space given for a walkway will be to do with fire regs as a minimum. The old days of a single tier are long gone due to modern fire and exit standards

Also a tradition Kop is a sloped terrace for standing spectators. If we are allowing seats and still calling it a Kop, the width of the gangways is rather moot.

The last thing anyone should call the single tier stand in the new stadium is "Kop", for the obvious reason that it has no connection with the club. Just as the Shelf was at Tottenham and the Shed was at Stamford Bridge and the North Bank was at Highbory, the new stand should have a name of its own.
Get thinking.
The Chase? Probably not. The Slide? Definitely not. The Ski-Run? Urrggh. I'm sure some of you have more imagination than I do.
Go for it.

The last thing anyone should call the single tier stand in the new stadium is "Kop", for the obvious reason that it has no connection with the club. Just as the Shelf was at Tottenham and the Shed was at Stamford Bridge and the North Bank was at Highbory, the new stand should have a name of its own.
Get thinking.
The Chase? Probably not. The Slide? Definitely not. The Ski-Run? Urrggh. I'm sure some of you have more imagination than I do.
Go for it.

The Kock
The Koop

Back