• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

We know the club would prefer the chant not to be used, although they are obviously not banning it. The club can set whatever conditions they want when agreeing to allow the trial with the drummer, regardless of what a court may have determined. I would not be at all surprised if that were a condition. That is all I was saying.

I make you right.

He stopped buying a season ticket when he realised that the stewards were no longer checking him as he came in the gate carrying the drum rather than the turnstile - got caught and banned.

So the story goes anyway

Ohhhhh interesting, had not heard that story but heard the banned thing

I expect that any drumming to get a "Yids" chant going will see the trial come to a swift end!

I am more worried about one of the suggestions in the survey which was putting the words to songs up on the big screens. Hopefully enough people said "no" to that one. Can you imagine the ridicule if we did that?! (I made that point in my survey response).

Haha no I agree, just some sentiment behind that Yids chant, was always a verocious "war chant"

Song words on the screen....oh heck

This Spurs Songs thing is all well meaning but it's slightly naff IMO. The Atmopshere isn't that bad TBH, when it's on its on

Also they are in collaboration with a really w@nky ITK handle. Cynical as I am can't help these is all about profile building for people and having stuff people dont really want happening rather than for the good of the fan experience.

Last edited:
People ask me why I still follow Tottenham. Trophies are great and I love to see the club win them. Matches like the above give me joy on a lesser level but joy nonetheless.

This brought back memories of the Martin Jol team. Thank you.

I was in the West that game for some reason and Berba was epic and then met Jay Jay Okocha who was injured in the carpark on the way out.
I was with my best mate who died last year, Christ that's bought back happy sad memories of both him and the great times we had at the Lane.
fudge it's things like this that remind you how much this ridiculous club runs through all of our lives.

I was in the West that game for some reason and Berba was epic and then met Jay Jay Okocha who was injured in the carpark on the way out.
I was with my best mate who died last year, Christ that's bought back happy sad memories of both him and the great times we had at the Lane.
fudge it's things like this that remind you how much this ridiculous club runs through all of our lives.
Wow, that was a late tackle.

They ain't silly in the ground, still a decent price compared to other gaffs.
It's all about getting served.

I like the Beehive but it does get busy quickly/early.
The olive branch is good if you've gone via NP.
Getting served in the ground is easy enough if you know your way around.

One of them is my favorite though. Service is pretty easy, the cider good, and I think they limit the numbers.

It's all about getting served.

I like the Beehive but it does get busy quickly/early.
The olive branch is good if you've gone via NP.
Getting served in the ground is easy enough if you know your way around.

One of them is my favorite though. Service is pretty easy, the cider good, and I think they limit the numbers.

I used to pop into the old brewery place near NP, always good in there. Have not been in an age though, might not even be open anymore

Went to Gravity Wells's new taproom. £4-5 for a can. Bit more for a pint. Very good beer though, unlike certain places near the stadium.

Back