• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer thread

I think we need competition at GK, left back competition, left sided CB cover, a press resistant, ball playing central midfielder and another option at striker.

Lloyd Kelly would be sensible on a free transfer as LCB cover.

I’d love Robinson from Fulham as left back competition but I think he might be too expensive, especially as not coming in as definite first choice. A fit Sessegnon would save us a fortune here but seems a long shot.

For the central midfield player I’d love to see us get Archie Gray.

For centre forward I’d love Gyokeres, I suggested he would be a good signing while he was still at Coventry and available for relative peanuts, since then he has got even better IMO. If he is too expensive (as I suspect he now is) then I tthink Tony or Solanke would also be good options to lead our line. I’d keep Richarlison and move Son out left.

Rodon, Spence or Royal, Hojbjerg, Lo Celso and Gill can all be sold to make room and generate some funds (probably £50m to £60m for that lot). I wonder if Skipp might also push for a move due to his lack of game time. I expect he’d bring in another £15m to £20m

Icing on the cake is probably another wide forward but I think there are more important positions for us to use our funds on and we’ll get by with Son, Kulu, Johnson and Solomon (and Richarlison can also play from the left) if we do have any spare funds then maybe a punt on a player like Roony Bardghji might be an option.
Wow
I agree with every one
I’ve been saying for a while (while you have been away) about Gyokeres
Robinson would be brilliant IMO
I rate him highly
I’m not fussed what left CB we get
Kelly on a free or Toisin works
The guy form Italy looks very good too
I’d love another with pace
The full backs worry me but the guy we had over from Feyenoord is one who can play both sides… and is out of contract in a season

Archie Gray really could be anything. I didn’t realise how tall he was until last week. Tall lad who will grow into his body

I wouldn’t be surprised if we looked at Moore to come in on the left as some point very soon

I can't see Toney going for anything more than £40m

How much would relegation cost brentford? Are they more likely to get relegated with or without him?

If someone wants toney the deal has to benefit brentford. Or at least what they feel will benefit them.

How much would relegation cost brentford? Are they more likely to get relegated with or without him?

If someone wants toney the deal has to benefit brentford. Or at least what they feel will benefit them.
They have signed his replacement already

Wow
I agree with every one
I rate him highly
The full backs worry me but the guy we had over from Feyenoord is one who can play both sides… and is out of contract in a season

Archie Gray really could be anything. I didn’t realise how tall he was until last week. Tall lad who will grow into his body

I wouldn’t be surprised if we looked at Moore to come in on the left as some point very soon
Who’s this Feyenoord FB ‘we had over’??

I don't think WE had him over. They had the weekend off and apparently went to West Ham on Saturday. I assume their agency has a box there as well.
They have one at Tottenham For sure if they are CAA base clients
But Lutsharel Geertruida isnt
He is a Wasserman client

Last edited:
I think we need competition at GK, left back competition, left sided CB cover, a press resistant, ball playing central midfielder and another option at striker.

Lloyd Kelly would be sensible on a free transfer as LCB cover.

I’d love Robinson from Fulham as left back competition but I think he might be too expensive, especially as not coming in as definite first choice. A fit Sessegnon would save us a fortune here but seems a long shot.

For the central midfield player I’d love to see us get Archie Gray.

For centre forward I’d love Gyokeres, I suggested he would be a good signing while he was still at Coventry and available for relative peanuts, since then he has got even better IMO. If he is too expensive (as I suspect he now is) then I tthink Tony or Solanke would also be good options to lead our line. I’d keep Richarlison and move Son out left.

Rodon, Spence or Royal, Hojbjerg, Lo Celso and Gill can all be sold to make room and generate some funds (probably £50m to £60m for that lot). I wonder if Skipp might also push for a move due to his lack of game time. I expect he’d bring in another £15m to £20m

Icing on the cake is probably another wide forward but I think there are more important positions for us to use our funds on and we’ll get by with Son, Kulu, Johnson and Solomon (and Richarlison can also play from the left) if we do have any spare funds then maybe a punt on a player like Roony Bardghji might be an option.
Id just throw the lot at Osimhen, then buy some kids to cover FBs and GK

Id just throw the lot at Osimhen, then buy some kids to cover FBs and GK
I don’t think that would be particularly transformative for us. Scoring goals isn’t really a problem for this Spurs team. I don’t think spending our entire budget on a 9 is sensible. For a team like Arsenal that might be the right thing to do. We’re not there yet however.

I don’t think that would be particularly transformative for us. Scoring goals isn’t really a problem for this Spurs team. I don’t think spending our entire budget on a 9 is sensible. For a team like Arsenal that might be the right thing to do. We’re not there yet however.
That’s my view
We have a need to add quantity with quality, rather then just one or two players
I’m also worried with Osihmen and his injury issues (they may have cleared up, I don’t know)

Last edited:
Wow
I agree with every one
I rate him highly

That’s why I think Kelly could be an option, he is prettty quick.

Who is the Feyenoord player? He sounds like an interesting choice.

Gray has everything to be a superstar. Lovely balance, skill and vision and will also become physically imposing.

I’d like to see Santiago getting a chance from the left at some point. He is skillful, with two good feet, has nice balance, carries the ball well and also gets into goal scoring positions.

That’s why I think Kelly could be an option, he is prettty quick.

Who is the Feyenoord player? He sounds like an interesting choice.

Gray has everything to be a superstar. Lovely balance, skill and vision and will also become physically imposing.

I’d like to see Santiago getting a chance from the left at some point. He is skillful, with two good feet, has nice balance, carries the ball well and also gets into goal scoring positions.
I’d love to see a few youth players get more opportunity
They can’t do anymore in their games to show him
The feyenoord player is

Geertruida​

Back