• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2024/25 Premier League Thread

Might sound simple but for me if I was a keeper I'd position myself 3 yards off my line, centrally. Any cross near the 6 yard box should either be caught or punched from that position. Outside of that, I'd expect my defenders to do their jobs.
Good thing you ain't a GK then!
That would leave you very vulnerable to a near post flick. Would look a right ass when it's fizzed in at the near post.

Testing as in looking for a way to discreetly override the system whenever Sky deems it neccesary? 🤔

That said, it's only sensible to introduce it at the start of the season, to ensure all games are refereed with the same technology.

Back