• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

I know they are 5 from 5 but I cant see Arsenal going toe-to-toe with City.

This could be a one-horse race with Haaland scoring a Clive Allen-like total of goals this season

I know they are 5 from 5 but I cant see Arsenal going toe-to-toe with City.

This could be a one-horse race with Haaland scoring a Clive Allen-like total of goals this season

I would be extremely surprised if they did. Five wins is a great start, of course, and it will build confidence and momentum, but City with Haaland is just a completely different beast.

Oh and fudge Liverpool.

Referee can’t do that. He got caught up in the game very unprofessionally. Allowing the game to flow into 8 minutes. Gave Saudi Sportswashing Machine a break so then gave Pool a break and then astonishingly a corner. You can’t just give teams a last chance because you want to, that with corners and free kicks is ingrained and needs to be changed. That’s daylight robbery.

I wouldn’t be too downhearted. We’ve played two of our five hardest away games of a season and are unbeaten. Our start is certainly comparable to Arsenal.

Back