• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

its probably just the Woolwich-hatred speaking but I can't remember any "top" team having such an incredibly easy opening set of fixtures to the season as these maggots have been handed on a fking plate.

Pah, not one thing to cheer today, happy hedge account 5 from 5. Still it's up to us to do our own job irrrspective of these results tomorrow.

Given the size of their squad, I cant see Arsenal sustaining their form once EUropean football starts
Still time to get a couple more in. Now Pepe is off the books this year I can see them adding at least one before the window closes.

They beat Fulham at home 2-1 with a deflection and a scruffy goal from a corner and Fulham missed a good chance to equalise. They're not all that.

The danger is that the early easy run of fixtures gives them a massive amount of momentum. Then it only needs one big result against a top club to make them think they're invincible.

Personally, I think they're gonna finish somewhere between 4th and 6th.

They beat Fulham at home 2-1 with a deflection and a scruffy goal from a corner and Fulham missed a good chance to equalise. They're not all that.

The danger is that the early easy run of fixtures gives them a massive amount of momentum. Then it only needs one big result against a top club to make them think they're invincible.

They've done well. Clocked up points. But it's going to be a very hard season.

I’m not worried by Arsenal. They still show the same weaknesses as before. They have won 4 matches which I’d expect us to collect maximum points from when those fixtures come around. They’ll get complacent, make mistakes and bottle it as they always do.

We need to focus on ourselves. Starting by ensuring we collect maximum points from tomorrow’s match and going forward from there.

Any momentum will go with the WC and Europe

I hope they do start believing that (seeing some of the nonsense on Twitter it might have already started.) This is the team who were 4 points ahead with 3 matches to go and celebrating their return to the Champions League last season.

I hope they do start believing that (seeing some of the nonsense on Twitter it might have already started.) This is the team who were 4 points ahead with 3 matches to go and celebrating their return to the Champions League last season.
As I said earlier maybe that didn't actually happen and we're all imagining it, the media have just ignored it

Best of the rest apparently hahaha
I'm sorry but 7 of those are bang average at best

View attachment 14465
Was looking at their bench as well with the likes of Dummett. they’ve done really well but you’d have to think when the games come thick and fast they’ll drop more points. I have them in with Wolves, West Ham, Utd and Goons, battling it out for 5-9.

Was looking at their bench as well with the likes of Dummett. they’ve done really well but you’d have to think when the games come thick and fast they’ll drop more points. I have them in with Wolves, West Ham, Utd and Goons, battling it out for 5-9.

No european football to worry about.

its probably just the Woolwich-hatred speaking but I can't remember any "top" team having such an incredibly easy opening set of fixtures to the season as these maggots have been handed on a fking plate.
And they have a bye on Wednesday against Villa , who I am currently watching and they are beyond poor , absolutely appalling.
Plus the fact it's Villa's middle fixture with a full day less recovery time than the goons and they have Emirates Marketing Project to play on Saturday , so I'm sure they will rest players for the middle fixture, meanwhile the goons have four days rest between BOTH their games , the only team to have this, even their opponents don't get equal rest time between games.
This stinks.

And they have a bye on Wednesday against Villa , who I am currently watching and they are beyond poor , absolutely appalling.
Plus the fact it's Villa's middle fixture with a full day less recovery time than the goons and Emirates Marketing Project to play on Saturday , so I'm sure they rest players for the middle fixture, meanwhile the goons have four days rest between BOTH their games , the only team to have this, even their opponents don't get equal rest time between games.
This stinks.

They'll be playing thursday/sunday soon enough.

Back