• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Jeez this is bad, Leicester are shocking. Their team on paper is fair, but they have literally given up.

As a must win this is as bad as I have seen from a team as well equipped

Goodbye to them. Haven’t forgiven them for bending the therapeutic exemption rules in 2015/16.

Also looking forward to their ridiculous fudging clapper things making a lot of noise when they welcome Rotherham and Preston next season.

I'm not sure I like this result.
Everton been playing a lot better last few games and City have to go to Goodison.
Also , this could knock the stuffing out of Brighton , who have the goons next.

Brighton were never getting top four with their run in. I guess it gives us more if a chance of European football but most people on here don't want the ropey league anyway.

Brighton have got Arsenal and Saudi Sportswashing Machine away next, plus City and Villa at home in the last 5. After all the promise they could even finish 8th

Brighton have got Arsenal and Saudi Sportswashing Machine away next, plus City and Villa at home in the last 5. After all the promise they could even finish 8th

True, but all results dont go according to the book. Assume they win one of those 4 you mention and get a draw in another, plus beat Southampton - that gets them to 62 points.

Would mean we'd need 2 wins from our last 3 games to finish above them and get EL next season rather than ECL

Back