• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Only at Anfield would the National Anthem be booed. Disgusting. But of course all dies down for 'You'll Never Work Again'

And they wonder why they are hated

Only at Anfield would the National Anthem be booed. Disgusting. But of course all dies down for 'You'll Never Work Again'

And they wonder why they are hated

It would be booed in many other places other than a football stadium. For example, if I played it in my living room I would then boo it (although I'd be booing myself as well for making the decision to play it). Even if that makes me a war criminal going by this board's standards.

I do think that any song about hereditary dynasties and "Gods" that enabled so much suffering in the world that can't be undone should be booed. Some things deserve respect but for others, sitting in silence doesn't change the world.

Carragher in the commentary box at Anfield, so 90 mins of a Liverpool w@nkfest as the Humble One opens the scoring

Does the ref think that giving the victims one yellow at the start of the match means he doesn't have to give any more for the 90?

Goons now 14/1 to win the league. I get city are city and have a big advantage now but I still think that’s a far too generous price. Gotta be worth whacking a few quid on in case the unthinkable happens?

Goons now 14/1 to win the league. I get city are city and have a big advantage now but I still think that’s a far too generous price. Gotta be worth whacking a few quid on in case the unthinkable happens?

Certainly would before ko tomorrow, because if they win at SJP that will tumble big time

Always hedge your happiness.

£100 on them winning it would soften the blow if they did.

Edit:
Betway have them at 16

If Arsenal lose to Saudi Sportswashing Machine tomorrow, City only need 2 wins out of their remaining 4 games to win the league.

If Arsenal lose to Saudi Sportswashing Machine tomorrow, City only need 2 wins out of their remaining 4 games to win the league.

I would say if even if its a draw, with City's GD advantage they would be as good as champions in 2 weeks time v Chelsea. Although it would not be official/mathematically certain

Back