• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Their next two games: Man C, Man U.
Then Brentford
Their last two games: Leeds, Leicester

They could be in the brick very easily.

drawn into it yes but they have too much on the board already and it looks like it’ll be a low amount to survive this year.

1-2 more points might well be enough. Might have enough already!

drawn into it yes but they have too much on the board already and it looks like it’ll be a low amount to survive this year.

Only 4 points ahead of the two they have to play and Forest. Forest have Southampton next.
West Ham also have two games Vs AZ.
They have at least 7 games left. The others have 4. Those are the kind of margins that should concern them.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if they beat Man U.

Faes
Maddison
Barnes
Castagne
Borderline Tarkowski
Mykolenko

After that, it's hard to make an argument for any of them.
Paterson will be a prem player. He's on the cusp.
I suspect most of them will find themselves in a relegation battle if a PL team picks them up next year too.

1-2 for them should be enough.
But next three games are Man C, Man U, Brentford. Not teams you want if you need a point.

Leicester have Fulham next. Could get a point out of that. Then West Ham last game of the season.
Leeds have West Ham and then us at Elland Road in last two games.

They have to get something for those first three games, otherwise it's squeeky bum time.

So, what do we think will happen at the Eimrates tonight?
First time this season they've been playing to go back to the top of the table...

Wouldn't surprise me if they are 3 goals up by the 30th minute....now the pressure is off, somewhat..

Back