• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

This is a joke, why is he a penalty taker? Who misses 3 penalties in a season? As in off target?

And when did those Liverpool chances happen? After Xhaka turned it into a fight...
Nope , not the Salah or the Robertson one on one chances.
Not saying Xacha incident didnt help by firing up the crowd , that's all part of the game isn't it.
Penalty. Never confident though.
Oh dear oh dear. How can you miss the target two penalties in a row ?
All Liverpool now.

That’s how I feel about the dippers.

Can’t remember exactly, but I feel like I developed a hatred for them before I started supporting Spurs. It’s deep rooted.
I detest Liverpool as much as anyone, but in this case to stop Arse winning the league I want Liverpool to get a result.
If it where the other way around with the bin dippers going for the league I'd want Arsenal to get a result

That’s how I feel about the dippers.

Can’t remember exactly, but I feel like I developed a hatred for them before I started supporting Spurs. It’s deep rooted.
That's fine but how can it trump, atm, a side that for so many years laughed at us when they got 4th and we got 5th . Think about them winning the title at the lane. The 2006 stitch up. Blimey and those are just the ones I can remember off the top of my head.

I detest Liverpool as much as anyone, but in this case to stop Arse winning the league I want Liverpool to get a result.
If it where the other way around with the bin dippers going for the league I'd want Arsenal to get a result

Same here. I have worked amongst them for the last 8 years and endured some pathetic racial abuse (and I am not even Jewish...) but yes today I want them to get something today

This is getting ridiculous. All teams do it but the goons are the worst for going down and wasting time and getting cheap free kicks.
Theyve been coached to do this. Didn't Pep tell his players to foul cynically if they lost possession to stop the opposition countering on them ? Arteta would have been part of the coaching set up then. Probably his bloody idea!

Back