• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Me too. Last thing I expected was for them to still be leading and looking impressive. Just praying that the choke will be epic.
Honestly don't think they will but always a chance. No cup distractions either now , unlike City.
Everyone seems to be presuming city won't drop points and it's all about if the goons drop points.
Anyway , there's some sites in China that do cheap replica Arsenal shirts if you need pointing in the right direction lol

Honestly don't think they will but always a chance. No cup distractions either now , unlike City.
Everyone seems to be presuming city won't drop points and it's all about if the goons drop points.
Anyway , there's some sites in China that do cheap replica Arsenal shirts if you need pointing in the right direction lol

You’re not gonna fudging forget that are you? :D

From the delights of yesterday's mid table class involving Chelsea; today serves up a real six pointer, a battle of the bottom two....."staring"* West Ham United.

*I use that term very loosely.
(** See what I did there, staring the star. Oh yeah baby!!)

Big Utd win today please.

... though last time I wanted a big Utd win they got their pants pulled down by Liverpool.

Asterisk*
Star⭐
Touché

latest

and his outstretched arm was offside, well it would have been if it was one of ours !!
The beige fans that enjoy it and the paid press will rally round and make up an excuse for it....that bloke on twitter who has made a profile for himself for apologising for it is the worse

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Back