• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Wasnt expecting them to drop points tonight so no surprise, a draw would have been a massive bonus.They have harder games to come

Wasnt expecting them to drop points tonight so no surprise, a draw would have been a massive bonus.They have harder games to come
Yeah, would've been nice. They should've won by 3 or 4 tbh. The next one is a big one against Utd. Any result in that is a good one but a draw is probably the best.

I was surprised we didn’t loan Tanganga to a Forest, Bournemouth or Southampton type club at the start of this season, think it would be a good loan all round. Reckon he’s a lower Prem level defender which is a better level than most of the current defenders at those clubs.

Possibly becsuse he's club trained.

Arsenal will be 8 points clear going into the utterly annoying international break and City have Liverpool next who will be well up for stopping them. This isn't looking good.

Arsenal will be 8 points clear going into the utterly annoying international break and City have Liverpool next who will be well up for stopping them. This isn't looking good.

Do you really care? It will be annoying in the pub if they won the league. 10 mins of banter. But seriously i couldn't give a brick. City are cheating bastards that hate us aswell. I couldn't cheer for them ever.

I honestly dont see them dropping enough points now to lose it. Chasing the CL and FA Cup during the run-in will mean City will drop points too.

Think the match between the two might come too late in April to make an impact

Do you really care? It will be annoying in the pub if they won the league. 10 mins of banter. But seriously i couldn't give a brick. City are cheating bastards that hate us aswell. I couldn't cheer for them ever.
I suppose the chant 'to dare is to do, 13 league titles you've only won 2' changing to 14 league titles doesn't change much in the scheme of things.

Back