• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Just had a peek at the Forest-City highlights.

Any money Forest paid to get Navas in, has been money well spent already.
and
Haaland, on my word, if you haven't seen his double miss at 1-0, take a peek on YouTube. Not quite Ronnie Rosenthal, but its getting there

Just had a peek at the Forest-City highlights.

Any money Forest paid to get Navas in, has been money well spent already.
and
Haaland, on my word, if you haven't seen his double miss at 1-0, take a peek on YouTube. Not quite Ronnie Rosenthal, but its getting there

My new manager, in New York, is from Costa Rica. He follows (proper) football and is now taking a closer interest in the PL due to Navas being at Forest.
Always good to find common ground.

I'll be furious if we lose to Chelsea next week. They are brick at the moment.

We 100% will they will play out of their skin it always happens
We won't lose because of how THEY play, it will be because of how WE play. They are not playing well together, but they have quality players, so if we let them play and get time on the ball, they'll punish us. And that's exactly what we'll do...

So City finally get to the top, and then mess up themselves. Back in Arsenal's hands now, the next time City are top might be after they play each other again in April

Back