• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Fair enough. I care about spurs.
Of course as do I.
But surely as a Spurs fan you don't want them to win anything let alone the league?
I'm surrounded by their fans and believe me they don't want us to win a game never mind trophies!

Of course as do I.
But surely as a Spurs fan you don't want them to win anything let alone the league?
I'm surrounded by their fans and believe me they don't want us to win a game never mind trophies!

I live in camden, they're everywhere. I grew up surrounded by them. But fudge them. I just care about spurs not what any other team does.

If United could take a point off Arsenal and City do their bit v Wolves, Its down to 3pts (Possibly 6 with the game in hand). City could smell blood then, that game at the Emirates next month is massive

Liverpool look like us in Poch’s last season, only difference is they won a few things at their peak.

BT commentators are such fudging idiots. It’s a world class defensive header from Thiago Silva and one of them is talking like he was lucky not to score an own goal. Was no where near going in.

And now they are getting in the little excuse as neither team are at full strength, no mention of the squads they have costing hundreds of millions.

I assume the microphone is right next to the Chelsea fans as you can clearly hear the chant “Jurgeb You’re a clam”.
Maybe the Liverpool fans have had enough of him :D

Now let's see if Baldrick is worth all that money. The radar charts I've seen of him, absolutely scream of luxury player.

Skied shot from Trent. Anybody else, and they would be saying he should be hitting the target, but because its the Golden Child, it was very difficult

Back